X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuwait - Egypt []R[]

they drew 1-1

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=216308&cc=5739

havent been this frustrated by a match in years. kuwait didn't even touch the ball through about the first few minutes, and the t.v. graphic showed 75% egyptian possession at the end of the match. and the first time they do touch it, the ref awards the most asinine penalty imaginable. our keeper got a hand to it but it went in.

you would've thought we learned our lesson and don't end up play these grass-rolling, diving cheats again after what they did in 2005. every time we've ever played in kuwait they've been awarded at least one penalty. the match was almost stopped early because of fighting near the end. i'd say a quarter of the match was spent treating "injured" kuwaiti players rolling around in the grass

on the bright side, at least they didn't restart the match from the start after we scored our goal. though i'm sure they would have again had we scored first.

Comment

by the way the ref was from bahrain. also no mido, ghaly, zidan, zaky, and some others

Comment

what a joke i need to watch this match. I wish i was in kuwait i would have started a riot lool

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
          what a joke i need to watch this match. I wish i was in kuwait i would have started a riot lool
          lool. i saw pali, lebanese, and iranian flags in the egyptian section. the kuwaitis wouldnt have stood a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
            lool. i saw pali, lebanese, and iranian flags in the egyptian section. the kuwaitis wouldnt have stood a chance
            haha i was in charge of this one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/500708.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
              LOL they must've known what was gonna happen 8 years later

Comment

seriously man i never want us to play in the khaleej again. they always pull shit like this. they know they cant win by actually playing football and only football.

Comment

seriously man i never want us to play in the khaleej again. they always pull shit like this. they know they cant win by actually playing football and only football.
                  yeah i dont understand why we continue to play them! probably the money.

Comment

welcome to the grass rollers nightmare

LOL

now you guys see what iran is facing everytime

Comment

what a joke... was this played in Kuwait or Cairo?

Comment

Originally posted by palestine2003
                        what a joke... was this played in Kuwait or Cairo?
                        kuwait. the stadium was PACKED. some kuwaiti player was retiring or something. man if it was in cairo they would've had the same 6-0 fate qatar did lol.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
                          welcome to the grass rollers nightmare
                          LOL
                          now you guys see what iran is facing everytime
                          trust me i feel you bro . if anyone understands what im talking about its u guys. its the same crap tunisia and algeria pull when they play us. but man these guys take it to another level. and its like the referee is in on the whole thing too

i hope u guys play kuwait soon. in tehran

Comment

unfortunately our players are learning from these cheats, againts Mexico our players were rolling on the grass in some instances and I was getting pissed off!! That is the problem playing in such a crappy federation like afc, with shit teams, shit organisation, shit everything.

I would like Iran to play Egypt and see what happens, I think it would be an interesting match!

Comment

Its called the Persian Gulf get it right!! Khaleeje Faars and dont you forget again!!

Comment

Working...
                              X