X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Team In The World Is Back!!!!!! Forzaaaa Juveeee

Comment

i predict that they'll take the serie A next year again
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
        i predict that they'll take the serie A next year again
        so do I.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman
          down with the cheaters

none of the players were involved and what about champion's league??

They were certainly the top 3 or 4 in the league anyways because look how far they got in the champions league that same year.

Comment

No one is leaving. even Trezeguet who was rumored to leave squashed those rumors and said he will stay in Juve.

here are some pics.

Comment

you know, you really gotta hand it to the players...the dedication they showed by gutting it out for a year in the lowlands of serie B, you can bet that all of them will be super motivated for next year
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

all the old italian guys that i know love juve.. its true they are the old lady.. the support the have is amazing and their history is the richest one in italy.. it was a shame that they got caught for what they did.. but only a few clubs can get relegated down a division and still keep the majority of the players on the team.. and the come up the next yr. and be contendors for the league.. i dun think they wil win as i seriously think milan will take it next yr but they will definatly qualify for CL grande juvinitini
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Good to have them back in Serie A. I've missed them!
                  Proud to be of Aryan stock
                  "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

good to see them back... but...

Zambrotta, Thuram, Ibrahimovic, Emerson, Cannavaro, etc... all gone

not to mention Capello.

But now at least they will have to fight for the Serie A title like everyone else rather than get unfair assistance.
                    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Ay, fantastic to have them back again. Does anyone know if their star players had to take a wage-cut to play in Serie B?

Comment

WTF...why has Deschamps left ?

Deschamps leaves Juventus
                        Saturday, 26 May 2007

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/n...id=543774.html

Didier Deschamps resigned as coach of Juventus on Saturday night just hours after the Serie B champions defeated AC Mantova 2-0 and a week after securing the Turin side's return to the Italian top-flight.

Mutual consent
                        Although his motives for leaving Juve are not clear the club confirmed on their website that the Frenchman had left his post as a result of a decision that was reached by mutual consent. Deschamps, who won three Italian titles and one European Champion Clubs' Cup as a Juventus player, was appointed as successor to Fabio Capello last summer after the Bianconeri had been demoted to the Italian second tier as a consequence of their involvement in the sporting fraud scandal.

Glittering career
                        sigpic

Comment

ye there has been rumors for a while.. now that they are in serie a they are lookin for a big coach and word from italy is that its guna be lippi
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                          X