Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to all AC Milan supporters. We're the Champions once again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to milan your team showed fight and character throughout the whole tournament, however it was a boring final compared to the one 2 years back!!

Another thing that dissapointed was that 3 min wasn't even play in injury time, what was up with that?!!

Comment

Originally posted by taha
      lol at liverpool playin only 8 mins
      dude, he's right - even Liverpool players were admitting it before the game. Read Carragher's pre-match comments. Liverpool deserved to win in 2005 about as much as Milan did yesterday.

Comment

congrats Milania... and bad luck Liverpoliis... revenge of the past 2 years is sweetest. I think the team that beats Machester United in champions league will be unstoppable... even Alex Fergusson addmited that.

Comment

oh and btw...in the 88th min or so the fcking FL emergency broadcast system gets tested for a couple of mins, in the most crucial time of the match, after liverpool's first goal in a possible come back i get this green screen w/ a computer talking about if this were a real hurricane blah blah

omg i yelled out WUT?????????? and hit my head down onto the table looooooool thank God i didnt miss much and got to see the last couple of mins

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
            oh and btw...in the 88th min or so the fcking FL emergency broadcast system gets tested for a couple of mins, in the most crucial time of the match, after liverpool's first goal in a possible come back i get this green screen w/ a computer talking about if this were a real hurricane blah blah

omg i yelled out WUT?????????? and hit my head down onto the table looooooool thank God i didnt miss much and got to see the last couple of mins
            That sucks!!

I have a dish and right after Liverpool's goal, wind started and I got distruptions!!! I was cursing earth and sky!
            VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

i was just so nervous lol i was pacing around the bar and there was alot of liverpool fans they were more nervus then me... i made a mistake i went with my cuzin from my dads side the iranian and he is pure iranian shirazi he is manchester fanbut the asshole started cheerin for liverpool juss to piss me off he even baught one of their jerseys lol but when milan beat them and my cuzin and all those other whiteboys were shut up.. i think it was the best feeling since 2006 wen italia won and my cuzin and other italian haters got shut up again
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Walla i had one of the best nights ever, me & my mate scott (Newcastle fan but he is English) & another guy who is a mackem twat (loves the mancs & liverpool god knows why??!!).
                they were both cheering for liverpool while i had my 98 milan top on, i jumped all over the room after the 2nd & told them to kiss my ass + i said in arabic to them (el kebeer kebeer) what means big is big.
                As a Newcastle fan i say to all the Rossoneris: you are the best team in the world, IS, WAS & WILL BE THE BEST.
                The best team won last night no matter what anyone says.
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MILAN FANS!

sweet revenge versus Liverpool...

my heart was beating with you guys yesterday...
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                    what on earth you talking about? hows a brave performance coming back from 3-0 to make it one of the best games ever anything similar to defending with 9 players at all times and kicking the ball away when there is a threat?

What!?

First 55 min. Liverpool was looooolleh they couldnt do anything and their fans were crying at half time.

Then the FIRST goal; before the pass to gerrard there was an offside which the ref just over ruled and let the game go on...hence the pass to gerrard for the header.

2nd goal; i cant say anything dida just didnt see the ball coming. fair goal.

3rd goal; That was NOT a penalty! Gattuso did not trip him and the guy just fell on his own.

So 2 out of the 3 goals were not fair. Also another thing about english football is that they're all about RHYTHM. They can be deadly once they catch a rhythm in their game, kinda like man u. and roma. With that said, the are a crap team when they dont find their rhythm.

Thats it, after the 3rd goal they didnt do shit and milan had plenty of chances that they couldnt convert. So liverpool was actually lucky

Comment

Working...
                    X