Hottest footballers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muradistan
    I believe the one guy in between Madrid players is Rafael Nadal, the tennis player. I heard he's one of the most popular figures in Spain today.
    oooh, thanks.

Comment

the sexiest footballer ever born

Gholam-Reza Enayati

Comment

wow! nice one NYC! i didnt spot nadal and i followed him all through wimbledon (I dont understand a thing about tennis but he's kinda cute, see):

(sorry for taking thread off course of 'footballers')
        By the way, have i posted Alonso yet? Another Lvierool player
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

LOL mona, you & your liverpool players... haha.

hey, is that gerrard???

Comment

oooooo larsson with the dreads, lol i remember those mmmm i remember during the world cup i was at circular quay watching australia vs japan and this guy with dreadlocks was sitting right in front of me and he kept leaning into me and his hair stunk! ewwwwwwww!! it's like he kept turning around to look at me with a smile on his face then would lean into me even more

oh oswaldo sanchez is pretty cute yeah i gotta agree. not the cutest but still i consider him cute i love that hispanic, tanned skin look ahhhhh. LOL at the bimbo on bravo's jersey

oh i really don't like english guys... and that tennis player nadal looks nasty loooool

zamboor, i thought i'd save you the trouble of posting a swedish footballer and post him myself. no i don't like him, but he looks a lot in this pic of this guy who's been bugging me recently (some of you guys know what i'm talking about )

he looks a lot like him this pic
            here are more pix in case any girls fancy him

LOOOOOOOLLL!!

what a poser

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
              I believe the one guy in between Madrid players is Rafael Nadal, the tennis player. I heard he's one of the most popular figures in Spain today.
              in that case, roger fedderer deserves a mention too...
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

lol fash.

haha. he looks funny.

Comment

I do believe that is the livepool victory parade after 2005 Champions League glory!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....liveprool players (ok, maybe not crouch or the guy that is loosing his hair)
                  Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                  GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
                    I do believe that is the livepool victory parade after 2005 Champions League glory!!!!!!
                    mmmmmmmmmmmm.....liveprool players (ok, maybe not crouch or the guy that is loosing his hair)
                    you know, i liked crouch for like.. a week. i mean, i thought he was 'hot'.
                    i dont know how or why... LOL.

i dont anymore, haha.

Comment

Sexy Daniel Nannskog

Stefan Selakovic

Comment

zamboor, the first guy looks australian aboriginal 2nd guy looks like your typical yugoslavian man...

i think he looks way better from the side

Comment

Massimo Oddo

him singing.. lol.

Comment

adorable.

valdes.
                            ronaldinho looks funny!

LMAO.

canna as a child.. LOL.

podolski is hot.

HAHAHA, those spaniards... & of course torres has the most perfect smile ever. LOL.

Comment

gkpeers are the hottest.

Roudbarian is not only hot but he has presence and class
                              NAkissa could be a model for cologne just like roudi.(check out his voice)
                              Vaezi handsome and funny
                              Ahamdi wow
                              Talebloo cuty and charming.
                              and the list goes on......
                              Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

roxy, who are your favourite non iranian goalies? probably casillas im guessing

Comment

Working...
                                X