Originally posted by IPityDaFool
    Is it just me or do 95% of Iranian soccer fans support either:

Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Manchester United

Whats with all the bandwagoning guys???
    do you honestly except us to support a mid/bottom table club? whats the point in that? unless they live in that city.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
      Yeah, did you bother to check his goals?!!!

One from penalty, one crappy zoor chepooni goal from 3 meters!

oh, by the way, Real lost to Sevilla today....akhey!
      besooz!

hes the best striker in the past 10s of years my friend. disagreeing means you know nothing about football.

He really is a miracle of modern soccer...

Comment

viva you should thank this man, he single handedly brought some excitement to the italian league, well at least inter.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
          LOL man wtf you mean bad newz for us...??
          We dont give a fk if u have maradona (1980z version) or anyone else..
          we dont care about wat other teams are doin...
          we follow our own rulez and moralz..
          thats wat makes us special!
          "us"? Barcelona?

You mean Ronaldinho.
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Ronaldo introduced us the value of MordeKhori!
            I still remember Valeri Lubanovski interview, when he was Dinamokiev`s coach.
            When he was asked abour Ronaldo,He answered:"I have a striker in my named Shevcenko! He is not like Ronaldo who can only score one on ones and sitters! He can score from all over the field"
            And now we understand who was right.

Comment

hehehe..actually ali asghar modirusta introduced the concept of morde khori
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Here is another piece when Lobanovski compares Ronaldo to Shevcenko:

The respect was mutual. Comparing Shevchenko to some of Europe's more established stars in 1998, Lobanovsky said: 'Big-name players get so far and become complacent. Look at Ronaldo. He's still improving, as he should at his age. But he stands around when he isn't scoring. I wouldn't swap him for Shevchenko, who puts in valuable teamwork.

Comment

Real Madrid
                  Barcelona
                  Arsenal
                  Chelsea
                  Manchester United

wat are u talking about man, ppl chose a team and support them. Personally i ahve reasons to support all my teams. U may think im a bandwagon person but i have valid reasons for my teams.
                  Arsenal, Milan, Barca and Ajax.

By the way guys, anyone who disses Ronaldo has no clue about football, maybe he isnt the same guy anymore. But his days of wen he was at Inter and Barca were amazing.

The guy has won 2 World Cups and been in another final, he is the highest goal scorer ever in World Cups EVER.

Ppl should learn something about football b4 they judge one of the all time greats.

P.S Masoud_A u are giving us these quotes about those days but Ronaldo in his peak and Sheva in his peak man, it would be very hard to chose one or the other as they were both unbelievable. I would never comment on Sheva and call him crap because of his stint in Chelsea cause i know he has been better, its the same with Ronaldo.

Comment

Too bad injury didnt leave him the same as he was when he was the superb find at Barcelona and Inter Milan

He was one of the reasons, when still not interested in football, I found the two more teams already mentioned to love apart from Man United. C'mon when he and Rivaldo were at Barcelona who didnt love them ??

He could have actually made Inter win the scudetto had he not have injuries. But regardless, Ronaldo was arguably the best player the 1990s had ever seen and he justifies his legendary status regardless of how much he weighs now
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                      Too bad injury didnt leave him the same as he was when he was the superb find at Barcelona and Inter Milan

He was one of the reasons, when still not interested in football, I found the two more teams already mentioned to love apart from Man United. C'mon when he and Rivaldo were at Barcelona who didnt love them ??

He could have actually made Inter win the scudetto had he not have injuries. But regardless, Ronaldo was arguably the best player the 1990s had ever seen and he justifies his legendary status regardless of how much he weighs now
                      lets just say Ronaldo was ONE OF the best in the LATE 90's had seen because throughout the 90's decade, a lot of amazing players existed right from the early 90s with van basten, gullit, klinsman, baggio, gascoigne even maradona to the late 90's where the likes of rilvado, batistuta, schmeichel, maldini and even weah..
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Real Madrid
                        Barcelona
                        Arsenal
                        Chelsea
                        Manchester United

So true... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                          Ronaldo introduced us the value of MordeKhori!
                          I still remember Valeri Lubanovski interview, when he was Dinamokiev`s coach.
                          When he was asked abour Ronaldo,He answered:"I have a striker in my named Shevcenko! He is not like Ronaldo who can only score one on ones and sitters! He can score from all over the field"
                          And now we understand who was right.
                          Are you serious man? Ronaldo is the exact opposite... Nowadays 90% of strikers are mordekhor. How could you say that?! Seriously... Non of your posts make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                            Here is another piece when Lobanovski compares Ronaldo to Shevcenko:
                            The respect was mutual. Comparing Shevchenko to some of Europe's more established stars in 1998, Lobanovsky said: 'Big-name players get so far and become complacent. Look at Ronaldo. He's still improving, as he should at his age. But he stands around when he isn't scoring. I wouldn't swap him for Shevchenko, who puts in valuable teamwork.
                            Okay this guy is really starting to sound like a Shevchenko fanboy, and you're starting to sound as you believe this guy is all knowing or something.

Comparing Shevchenko to Ronaldo is seriously a crime. The guy has no other talent other than mordekhori (just like van nistelroi and 90% of other stikers).

Just because he runs around and contributes to the team (which is not really a strikers job) doesn't mean he's better. I could go on a field and run my ass off and come back and help in defense, would that make me a better player than Ronaldo?

Comment

^^I shall ignore you young football fan as you donno Lobanovski

Comment

come on masoud, comparing ronaldo to shevchenko? thats like comparing rezaei to cannavaro.

and ronaldo is mordekhor? LOL! did you ever SEE him play? most of his goals are by him dribbling the whole team and creating the chance for himself and scoring.

Comment

Working...
                                X