Roma-Lazio; ahead of the clash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roma-Lazio; ahead of the clash

I can't hide it, I'm rooting for Roma this year. Sorry Hossein jan, but Roma must become the champ this year.

They play the best football on the planet at this moment. They play even much better than Barca. Roma is an inspired team full of tallented youngsters.

Forza Roma.
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Forza Inter . Inter will finally make it (on their own) this year. With Ibra, Crespo, Vieira, Adriano, Figo, (hopefully Beckham) and Materazzi (!) nothing can stop Nerazzurri.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
      Forza Inter . Inter will finally make it (on their own) this year. With Ibra, Crespo, Vieira, Adriano, Figo, (hopefully Beckham) and Materazzi (!) nothing can stop Nerazzurri.
      you mean the cheaters will finally win it?! I don't think so. Roma will catch the cheaters.

I can't believe Inter was not penalized for match fixing! Watch Inter-Roma game and see how they cheated...

Comment

And i can't believe Milan ain't playing in Serie b this season .
        As far as I remember, Roma took a beating in their last clash against Inter .
        2006-09-20 20:30 AS Roma - Inter 0-1
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Forza Roma, The title is ours

Roma 2(Totti,Perrotta)
          Lazio 1 (Rocchi)

Comment

Hey Viva, let me ask you something. How come you're not cheering for Milan as before?

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
              Hey Viva, let me ask you something. How come you're not cheering for Milan as before?
              I am. I am a die hard Milan fan. Unfortunately Milan is going through a rough time at this moment. We have close to 10 injured players and some players almost impossible to find any replacement (ie, Maldini, Sheva)

I think we'll be very lucky if we can finish among top 5.
              I've been watching all the Milan games this season. Milan is playing an entertaining football, hitting the post at least 2-3 times a game, but the damn ball doesn't go in!! It was the case for at least 4 of those recent losses.

The stingy management must buy a few superstars and don't let down the fans. I have no idea why they are so tight in spending money!

Also another reason that Milan is not performing so well is that Milan's key players were also playing in the world cup and none of them had any rest. (Pirlo, Kaka, Gatusso, Nesta (injured also), Gilardino, Dida, Pipo, Marek,), and this always happens to the teams with a lot of WC players.

Comment

Forza Lazio. Lazio's gonna win it, man how can you support such a dirty team like Roma.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazio
                  Forza Lazio. Lazio's gonna win it, man how can you support such a dirty team like Roma.
                  Uhh,say Lazio who started with negative points?

Comment

In every single game, Roma's the one with dirty tricks up their sleeves. Totti's one of the dirtiest players ever.

Comment

Lazio 1-1 Roma :P

Which means Inter will be 6 points clear

FORZA INTER !!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Its time!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazio
                          In every single game, Roma's the one with dirty tricks up their sleeves. Totti's one of the dirtiest players ever.
                          You mean one one of the best players ever.

Comment

dam dam dam dam dam dam dam, dam, not a good weekend thus far for me.

Comment

Totti will score
                              FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Working...
                              X