Turks Wild Fans and players (report)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turks Wild Fans and players (report)

Ali Daeinasour....Eye fossile teame melli...ey zalou...vaghan azat motenaferam

Awesome, God Bless Turkey.
    United Kingdom's hooligans are still a hell of alot worse then Turkey's.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi
      Awesome, God Bless Turkey.
      United Kingdom's hooligans are still a hell of alot worse then Turkey's.
      you heard of the BBC? blades business crew. sheff utd's football hooligans. they crashed my 16th bday house party. No joke.

my rents were in Italy, so i called my uncle. He came round and the pussies ran for their lives!

but tey stole a ghalyoon. but i was 16 for christ's sake!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
        but tey stole a ghalyoon
        roflao
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
          you heard of the BBC? blades business crew. sheff utd's football hooligans. they crashed my 16th bday house party. No joke.
          my rents were in Italy, so i called my uncle. He came round and the pussies ran for their lives!
          but tey stole a ghalyoon. but i was 16 for christ's sake!!
          Sheffield boys don't know how to use Ghalyoon!

Comment

Originally posted by omidagha
            I was a substitute in 1999 and warmed up along the touchline, or tried to, anyway. Paper darts thrown from the crowd kept stinging my bare skin. Evidently a crack origami hooligan squad had infiltrated the Turkish support.

You expect players to distance themselves from the worst of their supporters but Turkey’s were as aggressive as their fans. The absence of respect and decency was astonishing. They had obviously learnt English from an X-rated phrase book: “F*** your mother!”

After the final whistle everything erupted. It was a goalless draw and Ireland were out on away goals. Ali Eren Beserler, a defender, offered to shake my hand. Since he’d spent the previous ten minutes spitting at me, I declined. He flicked out his foot to try to trip me, I swore at him, then, after a sly look to check the officials were not watching, he hit me with a perfect punch, right on the chin. I reacted, which was the cue for a mass brawl. I was dragged into the tunnel, where it kicked off again. The referee gave me a red card, but it was my last international appearance.

Uefa does not send its own security people, which is a shame as the Turkish police were part of the problem. They weren’t there to protect you, their presence only reminded you that you were in a foreign country, their country, and you were alone. Happy to turn a blind eye at what went on, if they had waded in with their batons it’s pretty obvious which team’s players they would have hit.

Was the intimidation a tactic? Of course, it must help. The referee was wetting himself with fear, for one thing. But did the aggression stop after the match after they had won through? Sadly not.

The coach inched out of the stadium as bricks and debris thudded against the double-glazed windows and back into the road, where a mob was rocking the vehicle. We were told to sit in the aisle seats and I kept thinking, what if they get the door open? Welcome to Hell; goodbye from Hell.
            absolutely disgusting ...

I was in Istanbul in 1988 when Galataseray beat Austria Viena in 1/4 final of UEFA Cup. Back then it was a biggie for a Turkish team to have gone that far... it was absolutely crazy in the streets.. everybody was drunk as hell and fights were breaking out every minute in every corner.. cops?..well, they were busy collecting money from fighting parties to let them go !

we were about 10 minutes away from our hotel on Istiqlal street, in order to get through some heavily crowded spots we decided to blend in with the cowd and chant "Galataseray, Galataseray" so we dont look suspicious

anyways, FIFA must take some serious action about the situation with Turkish fans, and the Turkish players...

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click
              absolutely disgusting ...

I was in Istanbul in 1988 when Galataseray beat Austria Viena in 1/4 final of UEFA Cup. Back then it was a biggie for a Turkish team to have gone that far... it was absolutely crazy in the streets.. everybody was drunk as hell and fights were breaking out every minute in every corner.. cops?..well, they were busy collecting money from fighting parties to let them go !

we were about 10 minutes away from our hotel on Istiqlal street, in order to get through some heavily crowded spots we decided to blend in with the cowd and chant "Galataseray, Galataseray" so we dont look suspicious

anyways, FIFA must take some serious action about the situation with Turkish fans, and the Turkish players...
              first comes United Kingdom and the next is Turkey .... I remember they had some qualification, I dont remember which one.. i think Euro 2004 qualification round, they had home and away games... The english and the turks went on crazy and started hitting each other badly.... oh my god!!
              I saw that scene in tv and it was awful and disgrace acts by their fanz... most dirtiest fanz the world has ever seen... kheyli vahshi bood

Comment

Working...
              X