** Roy Kean Sacked **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** Roy Kean Sacked **

Roy kean's contract was cancelled by mutual consent (allegedly) after his outburst against ManU players.

A club statement said that it was by mutual agreement, but I think it is trying to minimise and put a gloss over the damage caused by his improper and out of turn interference into the manager's job.

Bye bye to a hooligan who caused numerous injuries to other players, drank to excess on weekends and rounded it off with a 'nice punch up' as he put it.

He's the real street thug

half the premiership players are. Dont forget about Lee Bower. He's the biggest prick ever. I hate it when comemtators say that certain tackles were good and they shout "well in" and that it was a good strong tackle when blatenty Keane was just out to injurethe other player. I hope he gest eaten by those killer dogs he walks...

Comment

Haha he's finished, no glory left! It's sad though. Where's the next Roy Keane?
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Celtic is very intrested in Roy Keane..and its a high possibility he will move there

Source: Skysports.com

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
          Celtic is very intrested in Roy Keane..and its a high possibility he will move there
          Source: Skysports.com
          Yea I read that too, but I doubt he's got anything left to give, unless he wants to end up like our own Daei
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

And be the leading scorer in his WC qualifying zone? I'll take that.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
              And be the leading scorer in his WC qualifying zone? I'll take that.

hehe, keep in mind that Ireland don't play teams such as Laos, Bahrain, or Qatar. There are a few similar teams to these in Europe though

flickr

Comment

touche

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
                  hehe, keep in mind that Ireland don't play teams such as Laos, Bahrain, or Qatar. There are a few similar teams to these in Europe though
                  If its so easy to score agasint teams like this i am really suprised that strikers such as

Takahara & Ono to mention a few isnt at the TOP list of best strikers or even fail to score against them

or lets not forget stars such as Mark Viduka or Harry kewell who plays agasint the likes of Fiji and Solomon Islands and lets not forget powerhouse New Zeeland shall we

and THIS my friend..is

TOUCHEEE

Comment

OK, I take my touche back, then.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                      If its so easy to score agasint teams like this i am really suprised that strikers such as
                      Takahara & Ono to mention a few isnt at the TOP list of best strikers or even fail to score against them
                      or lets not forget stars such as Mark Viduka or Harry kewell who plays agasint the likes of Fiji and Solomon Islands and lets not forget powerhouse New Zeeland shall we
                      and THIS my friend..is
                      TOUCHEEE

Hehe Arash jaan maa nokaretim . You're right after all .

flickr

Comment

Hehe Arash jaan maa nokaretim . You're right after all .
                        Ghorbonet aziz

Comment

Haha he's finished, no glory left! It's sad though. Where's the next Roy Keane?
                          gatusso

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
                            gatusso

Damn he looks like a terrorist . No sense of authority

flickr

Comment

Gattuso is vahshi but not Evil like Roy Kean. Gatusso is just one crazy-head aggresive player.
                              ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X