No announcement yet.

Ac Milan Sooorakh Joooon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aRE U KIDDING? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I KNOW ABOUT THOSE TEAMS, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC, U TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY. Both of the teams are decent and pretty good, but i can't see them winning the Italian league or Champions right now. Same thing with my team, Real Madrid, they are a decent team, but they can be the best team in the world, if they start playing there game, and get some young talent(THATS WHAT I THINK). AC MILAN can probably be the best team in the world, if they start playing the way they usually do. REAL MADRID

Comment

Adriano is son of GOD...
      The GOD is and always will be RONALDO for me..........
      he is the man....
      Nonetheless, I love Adriano...He plays very similar to Ronaldo when he was younger...Adriano has power and technique, unlike players like Vieri....

Comment

He doesn't have the football sence like Shev or Ronaldo, he's basicly just a force athletically, without the worldclass skill. I'm not saying he's bad, because he ain't but he lacks the finish of world stars.

He reminds me of Drogba extremely athletic, just not capable of reading the game well.
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

adriano has a world class finish brother trust me..
          have u seen his goals for parma in the previous seasons ?
          have u seen his goals , assists in the brazilian team ??
          judge him on those.. besides.. he just turned 22
          he has aloong way to go bro.. trust me.. adriano IS A GOD!!!
          sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

I've seen all of it, his freekicks are amazing, but I'm saying he doesn't read the game well enough. During his Parma day's he looked to be as good as Ronaldo, now it's not the same. Maybe it's just the team, but he's dissapointed me ever since he's bee in Inter. So has Mancini.
            STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
            A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
              I've seen all of it, his freekicks are amazing, but I'm saying he doesn't read the game well enough. During his Parma day's he looked to be as good as Ronaldo, now it's not the same. Maybe it's just the team, but he's dissapointed me ever since he's bee in Inter. So has Mancini.
              they're doing good buddy.. thats all i can say
              i know wat u mean.. adriano is still not himself yet even though he started scoring again
              its just that .. something is missing..
              like he doesnt try too hard.. but he still does wat he has to
              and the team's winning .. which is most that matters
              sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Working...
              X