No announcement yet.

The Asian Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Korean players with at least 10 goals in PL before January! Do Serdar & Taremi even have 10 combined in all competitions?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Two Korean players with at least 10 goals in PL before January! Do Serdar & Taremi even have 10 combined in all competitions?
      Irrelevant.

it’s like me asking how many goals do those Korean players have in champions league this season.

You do you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Irrelevant.

it’s like me asking how many goals do those Korean players have in champions league this season.

You do you though.
        Its relevant.

I’m posting about Asian players in Asian Football thread. I can only be myself and as a football fan (not just TM/IPL javgir) I find those numbers to be quite impressive. 12 years ago their best player was just a squad player at Man United. Now two players among the top six scorers of the best league in the world. Very impressive.

Comment

Iraq squad. wishing them a bottom-place finish

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1XFz...Zvd3hjYWV0Yw==

Comment

Korea's transfermarkt value was the same as ours in mid-to-late 2022. Now it is four times ours.

Within 1.5 years they have become a completely different proposition with key players become stars including two of the best performing forwards in the Premier League together with Asia's best centre back

We can't think of them as the same Korea we played last time. They've taken a step up

Japan even more so, in terms of their depth and breath on the pitch

​​​​​I just hope people are psychologically prepared

Comment

Its relevant.

I’m posting about Asian players in Asian Football thread. I can only be myself and as a football fan (not just TM/IPL javgir) I find those numbers to be quite impressive. 12 years ago their best player was just a squad player at Man United. Now two players among the top six scorers of the best league in the world. Very impressive.
              I know you didn't just disrespect Park Ji Sung like that. Man is a legend

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I know you didn't just disrespect Park Ji Sung like that. Man is a legend
                Its not disrespect. He was a great player but never a fixed starter for them. Selected and delivered in some big games but also remained on bench some weeks.

Comment

Its not disrespect. He was a great player but never a fixed starter for them. Selected and delivered in some big games but also remained on bench some weeks.
                  When he's up against Scholes, Giggs, Carrick ofc he's going to be on the bench.

Anyway, they can score 50 goals in EPL this season, but as a team Korea hasn't won AC since 1960 and I expect Son and Hwang will do little to change that.

Comment

I agree this Korea team will be a different animal than what we faced in qualifiers. Much more hyped of a squad and will be on their A game. We need to be defensively sharp and have an almost perfect day in the office

Comment

Very hard to imagine we beat this Korea team in 90 min. Maybe we can score a late goal in extra time or penalties (our Achilles heel)

Comment

South Korea team for Asian cup

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

Oman beat china 2-0 in neutral venue today friendly

Comment

Saudi beat Lebanon 1-0 in neutral venue

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                They haven't won an Asian cup in 64 years🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X