X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pooya Asbaghi expressing interest in assisting CQ

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...5-%D8%AA%D8%A7

اگر پیشنهادی برای همکاری در تیم ملی ایران به شما بدهد، آیا قبول می*کنید؟

اگر کارلوس کی*روش با من تماس بگیرد، نمی*توانم به او جواب ندهم. صددرصد بهترین پاسخ را به او می*دهم. چون علاقه*مند بودم و هستم با او همکاری کنم. هر چند فعلاً که چنین شرایطی به وجود نیامده و نمی*دانم آیا پیش خواهد آمد یا نه؟
    This sounds like a no brainer. I know the dude wasn’t hugely successful in championship but he should really be familiar with English and Welsh football due to his time there and would be a great tactical asset for this WC.

Kateb, use your connections to uncle Taj and King CQ, make it happen 😀

Awful choice.

Comment

Bullshit.
      He's anti IR and also recently got a job with Red Star

Comment

How do you know he is anti IR ?

Comment

Every sane iranian should be against I.R

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
            Every sane iranian should be against I.R
            the question is how do you know asbaghi is anti IR, he is a football coach, did he say something against IR in public ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              the question is how do you know asbaghi is anti IR, he is a football coach, did he say something against IR in public ?
              That i dont know my friend

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Bullshit.
                He's anti IR and also recently got a job with Red Star
                99% of Iranians in Sweden are anti-IR and a large chunk refugees, yet they visit Iran yearly

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  99% of Iranians in Sweden are anti-IR and a large chunk refugees, yet they visit Iran yearly
                  Probably because they still have family left in Iran.

The biggest scums are those hypocrite vatanforoshs who lives in the west and at the same time wanna lick Khameneis balls.

You cant love Iran and be a I.R fan at the same time, there is nothing more anti iranian than I.R

Sorry that i got off topic....

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                    https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...5-%D8%AA%D8%A7

This sounds like a no brainer. I know the dude wasn’t hugely successful in championship but he should really be familiar with English and Welsh football due to his time there and would be a great tactical asset for this WC.

Kateb, use your connections to uncle Taj and King CQ, make it happen 😀
                    😄😄😄😄😄😄 taj is esfehani i am mashadi NO RELATION THERE LOL , I AM HOPING TO BE ADOPTED BY CQ.

i am pushing for ALI REZA MANSOURIAN.

Comment

kashki manam mitoonestam assistant coach e CQ besham. Akheh man sabegheye 20sal Iranian football be zaban englisi ro daram va bedarde team mikhoram. Pool ham nemikham faghat chelo kabab ba doogh. lol
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        kashki manam mitoonestam assistant coach e CQ besham. Akheh man sabegheye 20sal Iranian football be zaban englisi ro daram va bedarde team mikhoram. Pool ham nemikham faghat chelo kabab ba doogh. lol
                        Your contribution to Iranian football and TM is much more than bunch of mofo around TM. And i am not joking.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

CQ already brining lots of quality staff with him. So for the Iranian assistant, i don't think he looks for outsider. The Iranian assistant will most likely be someone who knows the players and have good relation with them which is the most important thing.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            Man mitoonam assistant dovom besham? Doogham nemikham, hamoon chelo kabab kafiye.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              CQ already brining lots of quality staff with him. So for the Iranian assistant, i don't think he looks for outsider. The Iranian assistant will most likely be someone who knows the players and have good relation with them which is the most important thing.

ali mansourian
                              he is perfect fit
                              match made in heaven.

Comment

Working...
                              X