• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    here is my prediction.
    shahriyar maghanlou
    maghanlou
    will make tm 26 man wc roster.
    Dude seem to have a good size and game and physical presence on him .... from my faint recollections of his limited minutes in liga nos few years back..!!

wouldnt be a huge surprise if he has kept his fitness and scoring form up since in PGL..!!??

but overall his chances of making the traveling squad is low so he'd have to make a hell of an impression on CQ at this mini camp ..... or of the Attackers on the bubble of making the traveling squad , CQ is far more likely opt instead for the likes of Shahab a similarly sized and overall more of a proven talent via his extended stay in EU..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I think in this case since Karimi is injured, they just wanted to lump all the injured players together.
      Oh i see. I heard his injury was over tho, hopefully he can make it to the cam austria camp. I really had high hopes for this guy.

Comment

Ali karimi is averaging a game every 6 months,

He plays 1 games then he is injured for 3 months comes back plays one game

Then injured for another 3 months ,

I mean idk if he is going to probably play against England then be injured

He is a one game wonder …

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Dude seem to have a good size and game and physical presence on him .... from my faint recollections of his limited minutes in liga nos few years back..!!

wouldnt be a huge surprise if he has kept his fitness and scoring form up since in PGL..!!??

but overall his chances of making the traveling squad is low so he'd have to make a hell of an impression on CQ at this mini camp ..... or of the Attackers on the bubble of making the traveling squad , CQ is far more likely opt instead for the likes of Shahab a similarly sized and overall more of a proven talent via his extended stay in EU..!!
          since we will play 1 forward only.
          mehdi will mov to lw.
          sardar need a great sub.
          shahriyar is a big target and has good air game as well and can score.
          for 15 to 18 minutes h be a good sub for sardar.
          or
          always can sub sardar put medi in lone forward
          THEN I LIKE GEDI GO TO LFT W.
          THIS IS ALL IF E NEED A GOAL AND ARE BEHIND.
          if we are up a goal it be diffeent subs.
          NOT A BIG ZAHEDI FAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            Some things are really sad when i look at our squad.

Someone like Asadi didnt make it even in Austria, came back to Iran and now gets invited to TM. I mean he surely deserves it but it shows the quality of our whole squad is not what we think sometimes.
            Hajsafi didnt even make it in Bundesliga 2.
            Beiranvand failed in Europe, same for many others in our squad.

I will always prefer players who are in europe and stay in europe, no matter what country.
            Making it in Europe is not always about quality of the player. It is also greatly related to the character of the player, ability to adopt to the new environment, establish relationships and speak the language. Our boys in general dont score high in off the field skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              Some things are really sad when i look at our squad.

Someone like Asadi didnt make it even in Austria, came back to Iran and now gets invited to TM. I mean he surely deserves it but it shows the quality of our whole squad is not what we think sometimes.
              Hajsafi didnt even make it in Bundesliga 2.
              Beiranvand failed in Europe, same for many others in our squad.

I will always prefer players who are in europe and stay in europe, no matter what country.
              Not making it in Europe also depends on the context. Ansarifard didn't succeed in Osasuna but did pretty well in Greece.
              About Beiro, it was full bad luck both in Antwerp and Boavista. First one, he arrived very late with all the covid thing, Antwerp bought a n°1 in the meantime. Could have take the n°1 spot but injuried himself pretty quickly. More or less the same story in Boavista when he got registrered late.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                since we will play 1 forward only.
                mehdi will mov to lw.
                sardar need a great sub.
                shahriyar is a big target and has good air game as well and can score.
                for 15 to 18 minutes h be a good sub for sardar.
                or
                always can sub sardar put medi in lone forward
                THEN I LIKE GEDI GO TO LFT W.
                THIS IS ALL IF E NEED A GOAL AND ARE BEHIND.
                if we are up a goal it be diffeent subs.
                NOT A BIG ZAHEDI FAN
                Maybe CQ goes for surprising the opponent with the unexpected?aka High press 3-4-3? 😁😅
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Karim ansarifard has been invited again. FFS

Taze az dastesh rahat shode boodima

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Karim ansarifard has been invited again. FFS

Taze az dastesh rahat shode boodima
                    Absolutely nothing wrong inviting an in shape leader with WC experience. In much better place than Masoud and Ashkan were in 2018.

Comment

well, wonder who they will cut, for our goldenboy Ghaedi when world cup squad comes, wise of CQ to hide our gem from the scouts btw..

hope to se Noorafkhan tried at the midfield flank for his good offensive play and not at the defence position
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                      X