Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under Carlos Queiroz, how many points will Iran get at the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Carlos Queiroz, how many points will Iran get at the World Cup?

Lotfan vote.
    0 points
    0%
    1 point
    0%
    2 points
    0%
    3 points
    0%
    4 points
    0%
    5 points
    0%
    6 points
    0%
    7 points
    0%
    9 points
    0%

The poll is expired.

Skocic made an account on pfdc to vote 1 pt

Comment

statistically and looking at how things has gone for other teams that changed coach just before competition .... I voted 2 max and maybe 1 against USA.

Reasons:
      Just 2 months before WC
      4-5 Friendly matches (if we are lucky)
      Both england and wales have top quality squad. Even USA does too

I think its safe to say that 40% to 60% of the players are new. And ....
      Older players like PAG , Mohammadi , Ramin , amiri , ansarifard , hajsafi , torabi are pretty much dead now. Even jahanbakhsh is not doing well. No more ashkan ....

So CQ has to look for some new players and to get them displined and organized would take atleast 10-15 games of football. This is why i was against CQ coming back at this time. CQ was perfect for Asian cup 2023.

Hopefully i'm wrong and we can get 5 points and advance to next stage.

Comment

first week oct will hve my prediction.

Comment

3 points and third in the group - I changed my mind. Before I gave us only a draw v Wales.

England -Loss
          Wales - Win
          USA - Loss

Comment

I say 3-4 points is our cap.
            I think we can maybe sneak a win against USA or Wales. Then draw with the other one.
            I don't think we'll get anything from England.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              I say 3-4 points is our cap.
              I think we can maybe sneak a win against USA or Wales. Then draw with the other one.
              I don't think we'll get anything from England.
              Ezza will have his goal at worldcup with a great shot for 1-0 vs england, after a corner. This time no offside.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Beat England, draw US, lose to whales
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

A win and a draw (with a better GD) will be enough to make it out of the group. Any combination of that in the 3 group matches is fine with me.

I dont' care how many points we get, as long as we make it out of the group. Having said that, I'm hoping for the best under King CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    statistically and looking at how things has gone for other teams that changed coach just before competition .... I voted 2 max and maybe 1 against USA.

Reasons:
                    Just 2 months before WC
                    4-5 Friendly matches (if we are lucky)
                    Both england and wales have top quality squad. Even USA does too

I think its safe to say that 40% to 60% of the players are new. And ....
                    Older players like PAG , Mohammadi , Ramin , amiri , ansarifard , hajsafi , torabi are pretty much dead now. Even jahanbakhsh is not doing well. No more ashkan ....

So CQ has to look for some new players and to get them displined and organized would take atleast 10-15 games of football. This is why i was against CQ coming back at this time. CQ was perfect for Asian cup 2023.

Hopefully i'm wrong and we can get 5 points and advance to next stage.
                    I don’t think the statistics you’re alluding to apply here because Carlos Queiroz was our coach for 8 years so not really new. Also he’s an expert when it comes to English and American soccer so I’m optimistic. I think the game against England will be closer than expected similar to the match against Argentina in 2014 where we performed above expectations so a tie against England is not outside the scope of possibility.

Then I think we get another tie and win vs England/Wales. I rate Wales over the US so I think we squeeze a win against the US and tie Wales and finally advance to the round of 16

Comment

5 points.

Comment

9 points.

Comment

Working...
                        X