Are you happy with CQ return? Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you happy with CQ return? Poll

I was watching this last night and was telling myself how dumb and selfish this Azzizi is. He indicates many many fans are not a fan of CQ and his return. He talks lowly of him and just sits there letting any bs out from his mouth.
    This Azzizi calls CQ old contract (Golestan and Torkaman Chai)....
    I am so happy that he has returned which is a big slap in the face of these suckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITAT7Tvl3Nk
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Doesn't make a difference
    0%

The poll is expired.

I am watching the clip right now, Azizi is sitting their and talking just for the sake of talking

"CQ mentioned he is willing to come back for free, this shows we are ahead of him, why don't we negotiate and tell him not only we'll pay $1Mil but maybe even more, how about $2Mil. Actually we'll pay you $3Mil if we qualifty out of our group. But if we fail then you'll have to pay 2 million to IFF"

"I offered to negotiate for them, told them let me write the contract"

But I got to agree with this;
    "why are non footballers voting and deciding who should be running anything? do they know more than professional and former players? they elect each other and this becomes mafia. we got a wrong foundation. footballers are less than 1/5th of the voting block. I was the first one to support Ali Karimi but called him and told him not to participate, you know you won't get elected."
    Last edited by Under Lahaf; 09-07-2022, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA
      I was watching this last night and was telling myself how dumb and selfish this Azzizi is. He indicates many many fans are not a fan of CQ and his return. He talks lowly of him and just sits there letting any bs out from his mouth.
      I am so happy that he has returned which is a big slap in the face of these suckers.

Dear Azzizi, jealously is one HELL of a drug!

What a fucking lunatic
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Unbelievable how jealous and selfish people get

You really don't realize how bad it can rise to until you see it play out

Comment

Lol. Is this poll even necessary? it's more of a landslide than Saddam's election victories

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Lol. Is this poll even necessary? it's more of a landslide than Saddam's election victories
            Its just to prove and show how idiotic and pathetic this Azzizi sounds!

Comment

kateb news Kna Through its affiliate station mashsaeed news agency mna
              HAS CALLED THIS ELECTION FOR CQ.
              36 TO 1
              that 1 that voted no didnt undertand the question

Comment

Lol c'mon man, I guarantee you we would have lost badly to England and USA with Skocic. With CQ, we'll at least put up a good fight. It's not a question.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  kateb news Kna Through its affiliate station mashsaeed news agency mna
                  HAS CALLED THIS ELECTION FOR CQ.
                  36 TO 1
                  that 1 that voted no didnt undertand the question

Kateb jaan you know that I know Mashsaeed in real life from over 25 years ago. I havent seen him in years but definitely do know him. Please give him my best if you are in contact!

Comment

No not really. I'd still take Yahya over him. CQ's tactics are below tier

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                      Kateb jaan you know that I know Mashsaeed in real life from over 25 years ago. I havent seen him in years but definitely do know him. Please give him my best if you are in contact!
                      Kateb is Mashsaeed, agha

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA

This idiot is an outstanding example of the level of low IQ that exist in our football culture in Iran today. Look at the way he sits on the chair with one hand on his hip and the other in front talking! Just like a Jaahel e darvazeh ghaar!!!

Someone got to ask this guy, what qualifications do you bring to the table to be given the opportunity to be in front of National TV to open your foul mouth and comment on state of football and specially about a man who has coached in high places? You scored a lone goal against Australia and the rest of your football career was spent fighting with coaches and teammates. You and that bacheh akhound ("jerk o allah") Misaghi are a great match of two idiots. Shame on that country for putting the lowest of the lowest in front its national TV.

And ... there is this misconception in Iran that those who are "Footballi" like Azizi and Karimi have the right to run the federation and make decisions without any consideration for education and qualifications! Azizi argues those who have not even kick the ball in their lives are not qualified to be in the business of football. That is like the garbage man who collects your junk and dump it in the truck claiming that he deserves the job of the head of the waste management company.

I guess the reason for people like Karimi and Azizi trying to defend their position is that in that country all people holding positions at the top are bunch of idiots and akhounds, they are thinking why not us!! which in a way it blends with the rest of that country.

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                          No not really. I'd still take Yahya over him. CQ's tactics are below tier

I'd like to nominate this post for the "Debbie Downer of the Year" award.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Kateb is Mashsaeed, agha
                            good to see you DR.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              good to see you DR.
                              Thanks bro

Get your salavat ready, this is gonna be some world cup

Comment

Working...
                              X