Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News!! Carlos Queiroz appointed as National Team Head Coach "It's official"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News!! Carlos Queiroz appointed as National Team Head Coach "It's official"

He has been appointed as the headcoach. His contract is on monthly basis/payment and some other options depending on the results in the coming WC. The reports says that the deal is much lower than his prevoius deal with Iran.

There will be a press conference with head of IFF Mehdi Taj tomorrow 15:00 local time.

کی*روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران شد

کارلوس کی*روش سرمربی سابق تیم ملی فوتبال ایران بار دیگر هدایت این تیم را برعهده گرفت.

به گزارش ایسنا، کارلوش کی*روش پس از حدود سه سال و ۸ ماه دوری از فوتبال ایران بار دیگر به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم ملی ایران انتخاب شد تا هدایت ملی*پوشان ایران در جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر را بر عهده داشته باشد.

محمد جماعت مدیر رسانه*ای تیم ملی فوتبال ایران با اعلام این خبر در توئیتر نوشت: "فدراسیون جهت تلاش*های بی*وقفه و صعود به جام جهانی قدردان دراگان اسکوچیچ خواهد بود اما با تصویب هیات رییسه کارلوس کی*روش به عنوان سرمربی جدید انتخاب شده است. امیدواریم بازی*های تیم ملی مانند دو جام جهانی قبل با سرمربی*گری* کی*روش موجب رضایت و خشنودی مردم شده و نمایش قابل افتخاری را ببینیم".

کی*روش در اولین دوره حضورش روی نیمکت تیم ملی ایران، ۸ سال هدایت یوزهای ایرانی را بر عهده داشت و توانست بهترین نتیجه تاریخ تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در جام جهانی را کسب کند. او از ۱۵ فروردین ۱۳۹۰ تا ۸ بهمن ۱۳۹۷ هدایت تیم ملی ایران را برعهده داشت.

تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه با تیم*های پرتغال، اسپانیا و مراکش هم*گروه بود و توانست با ۴ امتیاز در رده سوم گروه قرار بگیرد و دومین پیروزی تاریخ ایران در تاریخ جام جهانی را کسب کند. تیم ملی ایران همچنین همراه کی*روش تا نیمه نهایی جام ملت*های ۲۰۱۹ امارات پیش رفت و در این مرحله با نتیجه ۳ بر صفر برابر ژاپن شکست خورد.

کی*روش پس از حضور ۸ ساله*اش روی نیمکت تیم ملی ایران،* هدایت کلمبیا را بر عهده گرفت اما نتوانست موفقیتی کسب کند و پس از آن نیز به عنوان سرمربی تیم ملی مصر انتخاب شد و توانست این تیم را نایب قهرمان جام ملت های آفریقا کند اما با شکست در پلی*آف صعود به جام جهانی در برابر سنگال، نتوانست این تیم را راهی قطر کند و از سمتش اخراج شد.

کی*روش علاوه بر این*ها سابقه هدایت تیم*های رئال مادرید، اسپورتینگ لیسبون، منچستریونایتد(دستیار فرگوسن)، تیم ملی پرتغال و تیم ملی آفریقای جنوبی را در کارنامه خود دارد.

این مربی پرتغالی جانشین اسکوچیچ شد. مربی*ای که در تاریخ ۱۷ بهمن ۱۳۹۸ روی نیمکت تیم ملی نشست و توانست بعد از نتایج نامطلوب ویلموتس با تیم ملی ایران، با درخشش در مقدماتی جام جهانی، ایران را راهی قطر کند. باخت در دیدار آخر مقدماتی برابر کره*جنوبی و دیدار دوستانه برابر الجزایر باعث شد تا نیمکت او متزلزل شود و سرانجام هم جایش را به کارلوس کی*روش پرتغالی داد.

https://www.isna.ir/news/14010616128...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF

جزئیات جدید از قرارداد کارلوس کی روش

کارلوس کی روش با بسیاری از خواسته های ایران موافقت کرد تا بار دیگر سرمربی تیم ملی ایران شود و در جام جهانی روی نیمکت بنشیند. بر خلاف آنچه عنوان شده بود قرارداد ماهیانه او یورویی نیست و به دلار است و البته بسته به نتایجی که در جام جهانی می گیرد، پاداش هایی هم برای او منظور می شود.

کی روش امیدوار است بار دیگر با ایران نتایج خوبی کسب کند و البته کار سختی در پیش دارد. او چند روز قبل با فدراسیون توافق کرد اما در بدو ورود به ایران قراردادش را به طور رسمی منعقد خواهد کرد. قرارداد مالی او نسبت به سری قبل پایین تر است و البته برای شخص کی روش خیلی مهم است که در جام جهانی حضور داشته باشد.

قرار است مهدی تاج در نشست خبری فردا در مورد مفاد قرارداد کی روش توضیحات بیشتری را ارائه کند تا رسانه ها در جریان امور قرار بگیرند.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

Comment

Skocic trying to be the ace but THE KING IS BACK
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Not sure CQ will be able to work any miracles. But I do believe under the current circumstances, he is the best option to unite the players and squad, which have been utterly divided on Skocic, with a whole bunch of them openly critisizing and calling for his ouster. Skocic is not someone who can instill discipline and authority over his own team. Not to take anything away from him, we owe our qualification to him. I was actually against firing him a few months ago, but sadly a lot have transpired since then with the end result being a team in complete disarray.
        CQ is the imo the only viable option if we are to have a pittance of a chance of qualifying out of this group. He brings authority, discipline not to mention he is loved by Iranian fans and players alike.
        Welcome back CQ.
        Farewell to Skocic, thank you for your services.

Comment

Thank you God ❤️

Comment

Thanks God. Let's start the party .

Comment

I just can't believe it. This was all a pipe dream just 2 months ago and here we are, with the king back in charge. I can cry right now. In the middle of Skocic's tenure, I thought that we should roll with him because his record spoke volumes. He took a team that was about to get eliminated during the pre-qualification round and won like 11 straight matches to help us easily qualify for the WC. For that I'm grateful. I thought that it was his right to lead us in the WC. However the matches against SK and Algeria were concerning. Hell, even the game against Lebanon where we were down 1-0 and had a miracle comeback to win 2-1 wasn't the greatest. Thanks to Dragan, but CQ is the one we need now. Let's hope he has enough time to get us back on track. If there's anyone that can do it, it's him. His heart never left Iran even when he was with Colombia and Egypt.

Comment

Nothing in this shitty life is impossible. Congratulations to all Iranians.

Comment

I will cry tears of happiness when I see pics of him in Tehran at the airport, I bet there will be a big turnout for his arrival. I wonder if airport security will allow ppl in or not come to think of it
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Time to support CQ and TM. It's the least we can do after these past few months of uncertainty. Hope we smash our opponents in WC and finish top 2 in our group.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Tabrik be hame mardom aziz Iran.
                      It has been tough watching our football slowly going down the drain these last 1-2 years.
                      CQ is here at last and we can be hopeful again.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Time to support CQ and TM. It's the least we can do after these past few months of uncertainty. Home we smash our opponents j WC and finish top 2 in our group.

Afarin at last O-Zone leaves the dark side 😁
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Announced on Team Melli's Instagram!:

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Time to support CQ and TM. It's the least we can do after these past few months of uncertainty. Home we smash our opponents j WC and finish top 2 in our group.

I'm sure the players will give 2000%!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I will cry tears of happiness when I see pics of him in Tehran at the airport, I bet there will be a big turnout for his arrival. I wonder if airport security will allow ppl in or not come to think of it
                              You’re not the only one who will cry 😁
                              Today is a memorable day for iranian football! Thanks god for the return of CQ Kabir!
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                              X