No announcement yet.

Football Bartar Show now on IRIB3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estili low class with lot of oghde is the guest.

Comment

estili confirming/claiming that players kicked out sko.

Thank god for these players for realizing a disaster when they see one.

Meanwhile estili singing praises of kamranifar

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Meanwhile estili singing praises of kamranifar
        Waiting for someone to do a composite of Taremi on Che Guevara

Comment

Estili once again claiming how great he performed to get the canada friendlies that never happened!

This guy is something else...

Comment

estili just now: players were afraid to post happy birthday messages for skocic...

Comment

Honestly guys I met Estili at three world cups, wandering around Germany (Frankfurt) and Brazil (Curitiba) , and in Russia outside the Saransk TM hotel which he had got chucked out of just a few minutes before I got there (i wasn't allowed in obviously, after multiple attempts)

I will always respect him for his goal against USA, but meeting him I just thought - I really hope this guy never has anything to do with TM, which he clearly wants. He was just so all over the place and couldn't articulate a single thing in English or Persian. I was just amazed that he became TM manager.

The sweetest cherry on top of this whole thing is this guy leaving the setup. Omnishambles

Comment

2 hours braindamage-show from on air fights and TM topics we covered 2 months ago on pfdc.. this episode has been waste of time so far...
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  2 hours braindamage-show from on air fights and TM topics we covered 2 months ago on pfdc.. this episode has been waste of time so far...
                  Losing more braincells than reading a TK post (post-Queiroz selfie refusal)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Losing more braincells than reading a TK post (post-Queiroz selfie refusal)
                    only thing that was interesting so far: sko offered kias job as omid team coach, so expecing kia to be replaced..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Thats toxic to team melli. I hope this never happens again, this is absulutely disgraceful that players can kickout people from team melli. These are the same players that played Mafia and ordered fast food and ..... You are praising them.

I don't give shit about skocic or anyone else but this kind of behavior should be condemned at any stage not applauded .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Thats toxic to team melli. I hope this never happens again, this is absulutely disgraceful that players can kickout people from team melli. These are the same players that played Mafia and ordered fast food and ..... You are praising them.

I don't give shit about skocic or anyone else but this kind of behavior should be condemned at any stage not applauded .
                        I've been saying this forever. But for people that hated Skocic, ends justified the means!!! They applaud it and think that this will not set an example for our future players. Remember who our future TM players will be. Imagine a 25 year old Khodadad Azizi or a 24 year old Ali Karimi. And now they have a template to copy.

Comment

If true then thank goodness for the players that took matters into their own hands after the debacle that was suppose to be a camp in doha when they realise there is no hope for TM but to be humilated in the group stage at the WC under the existing management. Good on them they put their own TM careers at stake for the betterment of TM.

Comment

Better now than at the WC!

Comment

estili just now: players were afraid to post happy birthday messages for skocic...
                              that wa first reported at pfdc

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                that wa first reported at pfdc
                                Pfft... amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X