Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONGratulations CQ FANS. TAJ HAS WON THE ELECTION.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith in football will be restored once he stands on Iranian soil again! πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏻⚽️

Comment

For all the ppl that believed thank you for believing, we have made a big step in the right directions ,

Idk who the master of ceremonies was , but he said something very interesting β€œ that for all the ppl that tried to cancel this elections or cause drama to make it difficult or bring about accusations that a candidate is not qualified, he said that FIFA allows every single country determine the eligibility of all the candidates based of their own policies and guidelines, he said it was a matter of National interest that we moved in this direction..””

You hear that , Skocic is already seen as not qualified, it is over for him , I know he won’t quit they have to either fire him or have him as an assistant but

Congrats to everyone on this board that has been fighting tirelessly as well , thank you everyone, now hopefully Taj and bring CQ to Iran before the September friendly games …

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Faith in football will be restored once he stands on Iranian soil again! πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏻⚽️
        Can you separate the water from the seas? Can you keep the flower from reaching for the sun?

CQ is forever a part of Iran, and will find his way home.

Comment

This is a first step in a good direction, but I'm not holding my breath. Let's see if Taj is a man of his words and keeps his promise by bringing back CQ. But with these corrupt figures, you never know if they lie or are sincere.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            kateb how quickly do you think CQ will be appointed? are there any further obstacles?
            well agha ramin.
            the best scenerio is him being signed day before arbaein(imam hussein 40th day of mourn) which ison sept 17.
            so between sept 14 and sept 16th.
            i have other scenerios s well .

obstacles:
            skocic hand cuff himself to azadigoal post lol ( thats joke)
            I THINK AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO TAJ
            taj is going to show everyone who is the boss right away.
            unless raisi change his mined on cq CONSIDER CQ 100% tm coach... taj got blessing from raisi and money support to run from him , and cq was ran by raisi and approved before taj ran.
            YES I KNOW THESE ARE ALL CORRUPT PEOPLE
            but as tm football fan atleast we get a real hc out of this.
            ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
            I DONT SEE ANY OBSTACLES.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              well agha ramin.
              the best scenerio is him being signed day before arbaein(imam hussein 40th day of mourn) which ison sept 17.
              so between sept 14 and sept 16th.
              i have other scenerios s well .

obstacles:
              skocic hand cuff himself to azadigoal post lol ( thats joke)
              I THINK AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO TAJ
              taj is going to show everyone who is the boss right away.
              unless raisi change his mined on cq CONSIDER CQ 100% tm coach... taj got blessing from raisi and money support to run from him , and cq was ran by raisi and approved before taj ran.
              YES I KNOW THESE ARE ALL CORRUPT PEOPLE
              but as tm football fan atleast we get a real hc out of this.
              ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
              I DONT SEE ANY OBSTACLES.
              that sucks - another 2-3 weeks in limbo? So basically CQ will have less than 2 months with the team?

Even if CQ comes, such a shame they couldn't make this happen 4 months ago. so much waste.

Hopefully Taj has already inked the terms with CQ so that this doesn't drag on any longer.

Comment

that sucks - another 2-3 weeks in limbo? So basically CQ will have less than 2 months with the team?

Even if CQ comes, such a shame they couldn't make this happen 4 months ago. so much waste.

Hopefully Taj has already inked the terms with CQ so that this doesn't drag on any longer.
                cQ want be in this wc ....
                taj has talked to him overa month ago.
                deal is done..cq has been scouting our group teams.
                these are all his players.
                yes 4 months a go was nice but 2 months is plenty of time.

Comment

ghnbarzadeh the new rais dovoom.

"cq will be decision of heyat raiseh
                  WHICH WILL BE PUT TOGETHER."

Comment

khodad afsharian member of heyat raiseh

"taj will give his opinion on cqand we make the decision.

Comment

shamsaie
                      JUST QUIT TM FUTSAL TEAM
                      HE CANT GET ALONG WITH TAJ.
                      LOOL.

Comment

Majedi said that as a member of Heyat Raiseh I will not sign for a foreign coach. Should every single member give their consent? or it is based on the majority of opinions?

Comment

kateb how quickly do you think CQ will be appointed? are there any further obstacles?
                          according to SMark .... IFF is broke as a joke currently and he doesnt have the money in the cuffer for such a likely budget busting hire ...!!?
                          see this SM Post for the technical difficulties of it..!!
                          Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Assuming he is elected.
                          He will require:
                          1- Board of Directors approval
                          2. Obtain money.
                          Depending on the outcome of the election for one board member, approval of BOD members may be feasible. The current vote against CQ is 6-1. however if Taj is elected with the addition of one additional memberand two deputies ( they can vote )votesis close, He may succeed. That is doable in two weeks.
                          It is quite doubtful that he will be able to obtain enough cash to: Pay the current TM coach and his assistants in addition to Pay the new coach and his staff members.
                          Taj won't be able to get additional funding from the Majlis in the upcoming six months and IFF simply does not have this money.
                          Sport Monistrey lacks the resources to assist and will not do so.
                          Private donations are the only alternative choice, which is a very improbable scenario.
                          Ironic as heck.
                          If CQ ever returns to Iran to coach, he ought to thank Majedi.
                          IFF had been delinquent in paying CQ and Wilmots taxes for a number of years, but Majedi finally paid CQ tax last week, and the final installment of Wilmots tax will be paid on Tuesday.
                          Without paying taxes, CQ is unable to find employment in Iran .
                          also carlos being fully aware of what he is getting himself into and the sort of crooks he'd have to answer to... Likely will not agree terms w/o a hefty cancelation clause in his contract ... sorta like wiltit's probably..!!?(especially if it's to be a non-mutual, 1sided cancelation) He knows like before that is the one thing that gives him some leverage to get what is required from these crooks to get the job done right ...!!
                          but to get the agreement over the line, CQ may well agree to play ball and be flexible with his wage demands and especially agree to delayed payments until IFF is in a better position to pay him his usual salary ...??(or agreeing to the sanction-dodging, creative payment methods of IFF or possible funneling from SM ?)

also he may well demand a term well longer than just the end of this WC ... Or even END of next AC and possibly beyond..??

The one big lure for CQ is off course the the chance to coach a WC team (especially in 2 very high profile/politically charged games with tons of Int. media attention ) and the fact that he does love iran/iranians and he will likely to be working with 70-80% of his old squad who are already familiar with his coaching methods and demands..!! also probably already has or a this would be his chance to set the record as the FIFA's most WC repping coach ever too ??)

ps
                          the cynic in me still predicts that Taj will act like he is trying to get a CQ deal over line for a little while but ends up failing ....then proceed to fking us over by hiring a domestic amature coach for wc..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            according to SMark .... IFF is broke as a joke currently and he doesnt have the money in the cuffer for such a likely budget busting hire ...!!?
                            see this SM Post for the technical difficulties of it..!!

also carlos being fully aware of what he is getting himself into and the sort of crooks he'd have to answer to... Likely will not agree terms w/o a hefty cancelation clause in his contract ... sorta like wiltit's probably..!!?(especially if it's to be a non-mutual, 1sided cancelation) He knows like before that is the one thing that gives him some leverage to get what is required from these crooks to get the job done right ...!!
                            but to get the agreement over the line, CQ may well agree to play ball and be flexible with his wage demands and especially agree to delayed payments until IFF is in a better position to pay him his usual salary ...??(or agreeing to the sanction-dodging, creative payment methods of IFF or possible funneling from SM ?)

also he may well demand a term well longer than just the end of this WC ... Or even END of next AC and possibly beyond..??

The one big lure for CQ is off course the the chance to coach a WC team (especially in 2 very high profile/politically charged games with tons of Int. media attention ) and the fact that he does love iran/iranians and he will likely to be working with 70-80% of his old squad who are already familiar with his coaching methods and demands..!! also probably already has or a this would be his chance to set the record as the FIFA's most WC repping coach ever too ??)

ps
                            the cynic in me still predicts that Taj will act like he is trying to get a CQ deal over line for a little while but ends up failing ....then proceed to fking us over by hiring a domestic amature coach for wc..!
                            my respect to st- mark is alot . he is educated soccer fan
                            and i consider him GOAT.
                            BUT in cq situatiion i stick to my prediction.

Comment

3 headcoaches are on taj short list

1.CQ
                              2.BRONKO
                              3.AMIR GALENOIE

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                3 headcoaches are on taj short list
                                1.CQ
                                2.BRONKO
                                3.AMIR GALENOIE
                                Holy crap this list is terrible after CQ fml πŸ˜‚

Comment

Working...
                                X