No announcement yet.

Hosseinzadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They way his demeanor was it reminded me a lot like sadegh mohrami , yes they were super talented players in the Iranian league, but they don’t have that killer instinct. They don’t have that craziness that anger. They just want to be a nice guy on the field. You can’t be a nice guy in a European league especially if you’re a foreigner you need to have that killer instinct that edge that hey I have a chip on my shoulder give me the ball let me create let me do something.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
      They way his demeanor was it reminded me a lot like sadegh mohrami , yes they were super talented players in the Iranian league, but they don’t have that killer instinct. They don’t have that craziness that anger. They just want to be a nice guy on the field. You can’t be a nice guy in a European league especially if you’re a foreigner you need to have that killer instinct that edge that hey I have a chip on my shoulder give me the ball let me create let me do something.
      I see what you mean but he is also the first to be subbed out or bench, it's like our players have a gun on the head, a shame it has to be like that in a club owned by an Iranian.

Comment

He needs to be more aggressive, the defensive wings were trying to attack more than him , he had the talent to spilt that defense with his technical ability , he needs to create of his own dribble ….

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          He needs to be more aggressive, the defensive wings were trying to attack more than him , he had the talent to spilt that defense with his technical ability , he needs to create of his own dribble ….
          Doroste, amma shayad hatta bishtar az nazare paaskaari;

dar yek sahne dirooz yeki az bazikonhaaye Charleroi david poshte khate hamleye harif va toop daste Hosseinzadeh bood,

be jaaye inke say kone yek paase 25 metri bede dar omgh yek paase 3 metri daad be yeki dige, in neshoon mide ke risk nemikone,

ke bayad bekone, chon in tavanaayi raa daare ke paashaaye khoob bede.

Salmani vaghti raft Portimonense injoori baazi mikard; kam-eshtebaah bood amma hich riski nemikard.

Omidvaram in ravand avaz beshe ta payaane fasl.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

RIP Rats 😑

SportRAT'S DISGUSTING Football thugs throw dead rats that were painted red at rival fans as sick pictures show vermin on seats inside stadium
            • Published: 12:42, 16 Apr 2023
            • Updated: 12:50, 16 Apr 2023

SICK football thugs threw painted dead rats at their rival supporters in gruesome scenes.

The incident happened in a meeting between Charleroi and Standard Liege in the Belgian Pro League on Friday night.

Standard Liege's win was soured by unsavoury scenes from the stands
            2 Standard Liege's win was soured by unsavoury scenes from the standsC
            One of a number of dead rats thrown at Liege supporters
            2 One of a number of dead rats thrown at Liege supporters

​​​​
            Liege won the match 3-1 but the major talking point was the shocking scenes in the stands.

The atmosphere was electric as both sets of supporters cheered the entrance of the teams with pyrotechnic displays and tifos.

The game itself was interrupted for a few minutes due to smoke bombs being thrown onto the pitch.

But things took a turn for the worse when Charleroi supporters started throwing dead rats painted red in the direction of their Liege counter parts.

The Sun
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Article about Mogi

https://www.theguardian.com/football...football-agent

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Warmed the bench in 2-2 vs Genk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think today was last game of regular season and they finished just outside the top 8 which will mean their season is over.
                  They had a good end to the season but left themselves too much to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X