Hosseinzadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Gholizadeh is left out of charleroi squad for today's game.
    Belgian medias said it is because he doesn't have good performance, other than he may transfer soon (interest from middle east).
    The same media says Hosseinzadeh has hard time to adapt to belgium and could leave them for uae (Majidi team) or SS
    More good news. How is even possible to have negative attitude as Iranian fan?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

More good news. How is even possible to have negative attitude as Iranian fan?
      Hosseinzadeh was among their best players the last two games and also scored, so thats weird....

Comment

Gholizadeh is left out of charleroi squad for today's game.
        Belgian medias said it is because he doesn't have good performance, other than he may transfer soon (interest from middle east).
        The same media says Hosseinzadeh has hard time to adapt to belgium and could leave them for uae (Majidi team) or SS
        I saw the highlights for the last game. Gholizadeh was very bad. Selfish, sloppy, slow. He’s checked out. Needs to leave.

Comment

Hosseinzadeh on bench

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I saw the highlights for the last game. Gholizadeh was very bad. Selfish, sloppy, slow. He's checked out. Needs to leave.
            When you are benched for a young kid who just joined the club from IPL it is pretty much sum it up!
            Another pathetic failure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know Burnley are looking to bring in reinforcements, Kompany has been buying from the Belgian league.
              I’m just speculating here but that would be a better move than sat on the bench/going to the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

When you are benched for a young kid who just joined the club from IPL it is pretty much sum it up!
                Another pathetic failure!

well bayat tried his hardest to offload him to another EU club, got few nibbles from some french clubs but couldnt sucker any into biting...!! so probably given up on making money from him and now instead rather featuring the young hossainzadeh to see if he has better luck with him..!!

tbh, to me, he always looked bit more of a lightweight fantasy type of player unlikely to garner interest from more formidable EU Leagues/teams, so im not all that much surprised by his situation ..!
                poor guy played his fking heart out at WC too and still couldnt even raise an eyebrow..!!
                he should hang on long enough to get his EU passport at least... then i guess try his luck in more kiri eu leagues in order to stay in mainfold of TM selection or just go chase that $$S in ayrab leagues next..!!?

Comment

Iranians stayed too much in their confort zone and here is the result. I hope Taremi won't do the same mistake

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Sad thing is, Gholizadeh and Hosseinzadeh eat into each other's time. Gholi really needs to see if he can get those Ligue 1 offers. Cause I don't know how much room he has for growth in Charleroi anymore.
                    How many players around his age when he joined the club are still in Charleroi?the answer is probably 0.
                    Charleroi is transition club even in belgium league

Comment

Iranians stayed too much in their confort zone and here is the result. I hope Taremi won't do the same mistake
                      I don’t think Taremi’s situation applies as an analogy. Taremi is a regular starter for a CL team and consistently performs as a top tier player in Europe (scoring, assists, etc). I agree that he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves (for many reasons), but I hardly think it’s similar to Gholi’s situation

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

I don’t think Taremi’s situation applies as an analogy. Taremi is a regular starter for a CL team and consistently performs as a top tier player in Europe (scoring, assists, etc). I agree that he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves (for many reasons), but I hardly think it’s similar to Gholi’s situation
                        Taremi's case is comparable to Neku and kia's situation with osasuna and hsv

Comment

Taremi's case is comparable to Neku and kia's situation with osasuna and hsv
                          Again, I think he has surpassed Neku and Kia's Euro experience (as much as I like and appreciated them). Using CL and WC goals as a standard, I believe he's already our most successful leagionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Again, I think he has surpassed Neku and Kia's Euro experience (as much as I like and appreciated them). Using CL and WC goals as a standard, I believe he's already our most successful leagionaire.
                            I think the same. But how long it will last?

Comment

I think the same. But how long it will last?
                              he seems to be on a good, steady run. Let it ride!

Comment

Gholizadeh wants to leave Charleroi asap because his wife returned in Iran for medical reasons

Comment

Working...
                                X