Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genk up 2-0 at half

Comment

The whole team sucks ass but Hossi in particular one of the weakest on the pitch (ratings back this up).

Still has a lot of room to grow. His main weakness seems to be his positioning. Always in the wrong spot.

At this rate, I think we will See Gholi on in the 2nd half (probably for Hossi)

Comment

I would not be so harsh on the young man here. It is not like he is always in the right spot in the training and, come game time, he forgets where he needs to be. The manager sees a lot more of each player during the week than the four or five touches we see in a half... Also, we don't know what the manager has asked him to do. He may be fulfilling everything that the manager has asked of him. For example, there were times this half that I was screaming for him to get to an open spot in the box, but he delayed his runs into the box as I am sure the coach has asked him to be the late runner into the box for cut back crosses.

Over all, the fact that he got two starts in a row is very favorable to me.​

Comment

I accidentally watched the second half (did really have not other thing to do) and wow what a crappy league and crappy team this Charleroi is.

Comment

Currently playing a cup game and Gholizadeh started with Hosseinzadeh on the bench.

Comment

Conceicao’s son is on the other team…

Comment

Also called Sergio I think.

Comment

Gholi starting, hosseinzadeh benched vs mechelen.

Game starts in ~30 mins

Comment

Game was stopped at min70, charleroi was leading 1/0.
                    Fans protesting Bayat by storming the field with fireworks and tennis balls.

According to the live report :
                    ​​​​​​- gholi had no involvement on the goal
                    - he missed a good chance and also lost a dangerous ball leading to a good chance for their opponent.
                    - mazzu is their new coach

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Game was stopped at min70, charleroi was leading 1/0.
                      Fans protesting Bayat by storming the field with fireworks and tennis balls.

According to the live report :
                      ​​​​​​- gholi had no involvement on the goal
                      - he missed a good chance and also lost a dangerous ball leading to a good chance for their opponent.
                      - mazzu is their new coach
                      Game was stopped in the first half too for about 20 minutes because of fans throwing firecrackers and smoke bombs onto the field. Did not know it was because of Bayat. What is their beef with Bayat?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

Game was stopped in the first half too for about 20 minutes because of fans throwing firecrackers and smoke bombs onto the field. Did not know it was because of Bayat. What is their beef with Bayat?
                        Bas results and selling every good players every season

Comment

Bringing Mazzu back is a very smart move.
                          should have never let him walk.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Bringing Mazzu back is a very smart move.
                            should have never let him walk.
                            I dont think he walked...he got a huge offer from at the time CL bound genk. I think charleroi got quite a payoff too.

With mazzu I feel much more confident about development of hosseinzadeh

Comment

I tried watching for about 10 minutes. Truly horrible football. I think I counted 3 decent passes from the wingers to any of the central midfielders or attackers.

Comment

The game was stopped because of smoke bombs thrown by fans who were shouting " Mehdi, go away!" and "Where's the money " .

Things doesn't look too good for mehdi.

Source: https://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20221112_96747432

End of match after fans of Charleroi field again with flares: players of Mechelen will celebrate three points with fans KV Mechelen closed the first round for the World Cup break with a strange three-pointer. That owed it to the excited home fans, who misbehaved for a third time more than twenty minutes before time - and with a 1-0 lead for the Karolos. The umpteenth rocket was the proverbial straw. Ref Jan Boterberg followed the rules and immediately whistled the match. The three points for the green table are a formality, as a result of which KVM closes with a 21 out of 51, six less than the 27 points of the previous football year. Yannick De Boeck, Diederik Geypen Yesterday at 21:29 In or out of the immediate crosshairs of the dreaded sixteenth place. In short, that was the stake of the duel between Charleroi and KV Mechelen, who were separated by only one point in the standings. Both teams had to recover from a mental blow last week. Charleroi received a 4-1 blow from Racing Genk, while KV Mechelen gave up a 2-0 lead in their own home in the important clash with Zulte Waregem. One surprise at KV Mechelen: Van Hecke was preferred over Hairemans. Ngoy did not get fit, so Malede started in the starting lineup, just like in the cup match against Lokeren-Temse. Interim coach Frank Defays victimized Bager and Hosseinzadeh for Heymans and Gholizadeh. Match stopped The Stade de Pays de Charleroi looked like a fortified castle. The police were in full uniform, ready for the announced protests by the home crowd. And yes, after just one minute the first smoke bombs and tennis balls were thrown onto the field. Gaëtan Coucke ran like lightning to the safe center circle. Brave volunteers quickly cleared the field and the ball started rolling again. Benbouali sprinted past Peyre, but went wide. It was the last achievement of the game for the time being, because in minute fourteen the puppets started dancing again. Again there was a smoke screen in Coucke's sixteen. 'Mehdi, casse-toi de chez nous' (Mehdi, go away!, ed.) and 'Où est l'argent' (Where's the money, ed.) rolled off the stands. The appointment of Felice Mazzù earlier in the day could not take away the frustration of the home supporters. Together with referee Jan Boterberg, the 22 protagonists descended on the field. Another poignant case of how the supporters think they are bigger than the club. Inappropriate behavior that is not acceptable. A sad example for the football-loving youth.​

Comment

Working...
                                X