This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    from on paper being a group with two clear favorites this has turned in to one of the closest and most exciting groups.

Salzburg and Dinamo have been big surprises.
    Except of very few really weaker sides who are in first steps in CL, in today football the gap is not as it used to be.
    Smaller club have chance go to beat giants.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kheili khoobe in Sadegh Moharrami. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a fan of his game. Sadegh is honestly the most solid RB we've had in a very long time. He's also in top form these days and we need him like this going into the World Cup next month.

Comment

Sadegh is a good player. But he is so frustrating. He has no consistency. Some games he looks world class, others he looks like he doesn’t even belong on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          Sadegh is a good player. But he is so frustrating. He has no consistency. Some games he looks world class, others he looks like he doesn’t even belong on the field.
          Pretty much this.

Comment

Lol what games recently does he look like he doesn’t belong on the field. Giving away a pk /= looking like you don’t belong on the field. Last game vs Milan somebody else gave up pk on giroud, it happens. Doesn’t mean he looked out of place

Comment

Lol what games recently does he look like he doesn’t belong on the field. Giving away a pk /= looking like you don’t belong on the field. Last game vs Milan somebody else gave up pk on giroud, it happens. Doesn’t mean he looked out of place
              Not about one game and PK shit happens
              His overall game. Lack inconsistency

Comment

I was talking about his games with TM.

Comment

Overall he impressed me alot lately, and is actually one of the most consistent legionnares at the moment besides Taremi. Those two are the only players that have been featuring in CL games against high quality opposition. Few months back we were highly worried about RB, but so far Sadegh is stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    I agree about the consistency part. He was consistent vs Uruguay but he wasn't there against Senegal. It was inconsistent. But mostly he's been consistent lately for both club and country.

Comment

Hes on bench actually. Seems they are going for a more offensive player (Spikic) in his place. They really need a win tonight

Comment

At first glance looked like a punishment but as inarsenswetrust mentioned they need a win and are opting for a more offensive player which makes tactical sense here….hopefully Dinamo can come out with a W
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

any stream, im desperate to watch milan v chelsea please !
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            any stream, im desperate to watch milan v chelsea please !
                            direct link
                            http://cdn.livetv588.me/webplayer2.p...8864&ci=7&si=1

more links
                            http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/78962382_milan_chelsea/
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

How is he on the bench after a red card?

Is there a new rule re: suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                How is he on the bench after a red card?

Is there a new rule re: suspension?
                                There was no red card

Comment

Working...
                                X