• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moharami is better than Khosrow100% not exist comparision

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I thought he was horrible!
      Got outmuscled and lost almost all the races.

Seyed Jalal and Sadeghi saved his butt alot.
      Lol I think he hustled hard, you can rewatch the game on FIFA plus if you want. I was surprised when I did

Even Seyed Jalal got bodied by Emenike in that game. I'm surprised we got away with a point considering how physically outmatched we were

Comment

But honestly if Khosro Heydari is starting at RB, you know your talent pool is running low. That's what CQ had to work with in 2014 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Lol I think he hustled hard, you can rewatch the game on FIFA plus if you want. I was surprised when I did

Even Seyed Jalal got bodied by Emenike in that game. I'm surprised we got away with a point considering how physically outmatched we were
          I just remember Teymourian beating up Obi Mikel mostly

Honestly, I have not seen the game in ages, so perhaps you're right.

Comment

Chelsea 1-1 Salzburg

Great result for Dinamo Zagreb. They remain 2nd in the group after 2 matches and they face Salzburg next

Comment

Ok thank you khosrow heydari for 1 game vs nigeria after 20 years. I suspect/hope that was sarcasm.

Sadegh trusted vs World's best in CL for a very decent team that is achieving strong results for decades. Shut down sterling and then marshalled leao very well. Just enterring his prime. Being praised by Italian, British medias and international commentators. Only select group of Iranians could try to diminish this but here we are. When was last defender we had playing at this level?

The day we see Khosrow make that recovery tackle on leao then maybe there is a discussion, oh wait that day wont ever happen.

Comment

Zarincheh never played in the CL either so I guess Sadegh is better than Agha Javad too.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Khosro Heydari

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Zarincheh never played in the CL either so I guess Sadegh is better than Agha Javad too.
                    Didnt say that but ok...Heidari performances in national team do not really come close to zarrincheh.

And yes Resume and what you are doing outside in highest level of international football on regular basis means something. Heidari was ok for asian level but extremely limited in many aspects. In terms of technicality, control under pressure, decision making, recovery speed you cant even put him and sadegh in same sentence. He was a much more natural and proficient crosser, but thats about it

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I thought he was horrible!
                      Got outmuscled and lost almost all the races.

Seyed Jalal and Sadeghi saved his butt alot.
                      If I recall correctly, he was playing as a right midfielder that game with Montazeri playing right back behind him. And eventually, he was replaced by Massoud Shojaei. Of course, under CQ, everyone is a defender, but in this game Khorsrow and Hajisafi were right and left midfield/winger/defender in a 4/4/1/1. Point being that this is not the best game to see how good of a RB Khosrow was.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Ok thank you khosrow heydari for 1 game vs nigeria after 20 years. I suspect/hope that was sarcasm.

Sadegh trusted vs World's best in CL for a very decent team that is achieving strong results for decades. Shut down sterling and then marshalled leao very well. Just enterring his prime. Being praised by Italian, British medias and international commentators. Only select group of Iranians could try to diminish this but here we are. When was last defender we had playing at this level?

The day we see Khosrow make that recovery tackle on leao then maybe there is a discussion, oh wait that day wont ever happen.
                        To be clear, I am not saying Heydari is in the same ballpark as Moharrami lol

Comment

Khosro was damn slow. Amazing cross ability but it stopped there.
                          Overall we didn't develop many fast right and left backs.
                          I can only recall Minavand at his prime and mojtaba Moharrami and obvisouly Kia.
                          Ramin had decent speed too but not enough brain though.
                          Even Zarrincheh who was one of our best wasn't that fast but he was playing it smart.
                          Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I can only recall Minavand at his prime and mojtaba Moharrami and obvisouly Kia.
                            Even Zarrincheh who was one of our best wasn't that fast but he was playing it smart.
                            Pouladi and Mahini had some decent pace. Unfortunately Pouladi was good but wasn't the brightest bulb

Hasan Ashjari was like Heydari but on the left side, a little worse

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              Pouladi and Mahini had some decent pace. Unfortunately Pouladi was good but wasn't the brightest bulb

Hasan Ashjari was like Heydari but on the left side, a little worse
                              Yes forgot about Pooladi.
                              He was pretty good. That brajn fart in Australia ruined his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Kaebi was faster than Moharrami.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X