X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s just say if it was Taremi, he probably wouldn’t get that PK

Comment

im sure its coach's instructions for him to play a more advanced RWB .... but for sure he aint gonna cut it in CQ's TM for example not getting back out there challenging the winger for cross into box

Comment

Goal for Zagreb! 2-1

Orsic

Comment

Beautiful goal from Dinamo to pull one back…..2-1
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

God I'm happy Sadegh is getting this valuable play time now that CQ is back! 💪🏻🇮🇷

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              im sure its coach's instructions for him to play a more advanced RWB .... but for sure he aint gonna cut it in CQ's TM for example not getting back out there challenging the winger for cross into box
              Well CQ system is totally different and he will be afforded luxury of multiple layers of protection in front of him. The guys level is there for all to see right now, he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet with taremi and azmoun

Comment

Forward player Spikic on For sadegh as they chase equalizer. Another strong game by him, more impressive than his already solid showing last week too

Comment

Sadegh subbed off 63’. Tactical switch for a forward/winger as they try to get another goal

Very good shift by him

Hopefully Dinamo pull another back and can win a point from this matchup

Comment

From what I saw he wasn’t very involved like he wasn’t going 100% idk if that was cause he was tired or just the coach told him hey just stay back,

…. Clearly saw psychically he was weak on 3 occasion he lost his challenge against stronger opponents

….. he is ok not bad , but he still not super strong player where you can be like he like a rock ,

… he was just there as the 5th defender who floated to the midfield..

Comment

Damesh garm very strong shift by sadegh. Performances like this will force the coach to have to play him….one of the stronger players for Dinamo today.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                        From what I saw he wasn’t very involved like he wasn’t going 100% idk if that was cause he was tired or just the coach told him hey just stay back,
                        …. Clearly saw psychically he was weak on 3 occasion he lost his challenge against stronger opponents
                        ….. he is ok not bad , but he still not super strong player where you can be like he like a rock ,
                        … he was just there as the 5th defender who floated to the midfield..
                        he bodied leao on multiple occasions.

saved their ass on one occasion single handedly and almost scored himself.

Its ok to give the guy the credit he is due

Comment

The idea of him overlapping Jahanbakhsh on the right side is giving me a stiffy.
                          JB's on point through balls + sadegh's pace wil be serving up Mehdi or Sardar for some sexy goals.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            The idea of him overlapping Jahanbakhsh on the right side is giving me a stiffy.
                            JB's on point through balls + sadegh's pace wil be serving up Mehdi or Sardar for some sexy goals.
                            With ARJ recent uptick in form (expected to start tomorrow in EL per dutch medias) that right side gives us a great blend of technicality, speed (especially from sadegh) and general degree of comfort in possession. Plus experience of big games and higher level football.

If we just find a decent solution to support the left side when Taremi inevitably comes central to link with sardar we are looking strong in all spots beside DM

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              he bodied leao on multiple occasions.

saved their ass on one occasion single handedly and almost scored himself.

Its ok to give the guy the credit he is due

My apologies I only saw from 45 min to when he got subbed off I didn’t see the 1st half…

Comment

Damn 3-1 Milan

Comment

Working...
                                X