Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World class defensive play on Leao by Moha.

The recovery speed, tackle timing and execution, brilliant

Comment

Moharami is playing great so far. We can be lucky to have him play these high profile games right before the World Cup.

Comment

Sadegh is playing well, saved a sure goal. He is tidy in possession, but needs to be more creative/risky in the final third (other than opting for the safe pass always).

Also, Sadegh is pretty darn fast (faster than I thought). He not only kept up with Leao, but he caught up to him, and Leao is fast as heck.

Comment

doing real well... in a more advanced RWB role so far

Comment

Amazing tackle by our boy on my boy leao
            Saved a goal
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Any link please?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Sadegh is playing well, saved a sure goal. He is tidy in possession, but needs to be more creative/risky in the final third (other than opting for the safe pass always).

Also, Sadegh is pretty darn fast (faster than I thought). He not only kept up with Leao, but he caught up to him, and Leao is fast as heck.
                whats interesting is for years the best part of his game was offensive and in possession initiating penetrating dribbling sequencues. I think for him he has become hyper focussed on defensive side since that was his weakness. When he feels confident and has regular runs in the team he eventually shows this side to his game as well. He has been much more productive on offensive side of things in the league this season

Comment

Did real well against Leao again, bodied him up (without fouling).

I know CQ loves Ramin, but it'll be hard to not start Sadegh if he keeps up this type of form.

Comment

Can sadegh play more advanced RW rather than JB
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Sadegh almost scores! Cuts in from the right with a decent left foot shot that maigan blocks wide!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sadegh with a nice shot on goal. Saved by keeper. Gets a corner

Comment

damn almost scores
                          cut in from rw keeper saved deflected shot to ck

Comment

what a beast!

Comment

cq... take notes... 3-5-2 at wc?

Comment

Incredible play by him

Comment

Working...
                                X