This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    The thing to keep in mind about Sadegh is that he is inconsistent. During WC qualifying, he would be one of our best players for two matches, and then the following two he would be one of weakest. Missing defensive assignment, and turning the ball over easily.

Hopefully this match gives him a bit of boost and starts a good streak going to the world cup, but I'd say let's not get too carried away based on one match.
    Inconsistency is one thing (and no doubt real for him). As far as I remember his inconsistency is closely linked to his injuries. It takes him months to get back in the groove of things following injuries in past couple seasons. One of those tm camps he hadn’t played for dinamo in months bc of injury beforehand.

But he showed his capabilities tonight, as he has before.

He is in a different stratosphere compared to our other rbs

Comment

Do you think we can play the quick possession? I feel like in the Korea, Algeria, even Lebanon game in Mashad, high pressing from teams whenever we try to play quick would stifle any playmaking opportunities

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Pretty positive CQ will match up england just like Cacic matched up Chelsea tonight with 532 or 541.

Only move that makes sense and as we saw with hungary vs england and again tonight with the likes of mount, sterling, chillwell the english do not have enough creativity/technicality to easily deal with that specific tactical adjustment.

In possession play very quick, 1/2 touch, short passing. Play ball around to relieve pressure when possible but look for ghoddos to connect to Taremi and Azmoun in behind.

We have the perfect trio of CBs to do it: Kanani, Majid, PAG and as we see on AEK hajsafi can even fill as an LCB if needed in back 3. Amiri slots in perfectly at LWB and Moharrami as see tonight is a high level RWB in Europe.

Comment

Pleasantly surprised , but happy for him , and glad the coach there let him play , I hope this establishes him as a main starter on the Team ,now all he needs to do is be consistent…

He has the ability to be in a better team than dynamo Zagreb hope he keeps it up

Comment

It’s a huge boost for sadegh to have played as a starter in this kind of match, get a result, and while doing so helping keep a clean sheet. HUGE for his confidence and should have strong positive implications for him going forward with the manager
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Chelsea broke all kinds of spending records this summer, and were really humiliated tonight in zagreb. Controlled from start to finish, besides one late double save livakovic made they really struggled to threaten.

A lot of that is down to how dinamo approached the game and cancelled them out. Considering they get pillaged yearly for their top talents (incl the now 90mil rated CB Gvardiol in Leipzig chelsea tried to sign on deadline day) such resistance is admirable.

Croatian press:

'DRUNK' BILLIONAIRES KNEELED, AS DINAMO JUST HUMILIATED THEM! This is the evening of one man who endured everything on his back, and this mastery will be remembered

Every generation remembers some matches, magnificent victories, intoxication after triumph. And what to say now after the brilliant victory of Dinamo, and not against anyone, but against one of the best European teams. Yes, yes, Chelsea knelt down in Zagreb, they lost to Dinamo, the moment that determined the game was Petković's header for the escaped Oršić. Who rushed towards the goalkeeper and tricked him like a kindergarten boy...

And let's face it, we witnessed a match that became an anthology right after the referee's final whistle. Dinamo absolutely deserved the victory, such stubbornness, persistence, combativeness, will, but also the desire for action and reaction, and most importantly, Dinmo was without a second of panic - that's how our champion was tonight.

Let's understand each other right now. Chelsea arrived in Zagreb in the best line-up, approached the game as seriously as possible, and when they conceded a goal relatively early in the game, they gave their all. Just so he doesn't crash against a very rich outsider.

Billionaires have fallen
            However, Dinamo was not afraid, apart from defending brilliantly and coming forward, it was dangerous. Sometimes a pass was missing for a new goal, and after Ristovski's shot, which was touched by the goalkeeper, the goalpost was on the visitors' side. There wasn't a bad man in Dinamo, from the mischievous Oršić who was beaten like in a casemate, to the imaginative Petković, and through the combative middle order who adapted to defensive tasks. But, the last row, headed by goalkeeper Livaković, bore a huge burden. And he was not wrong for a moment.

This result is really sensational, and it gives Dinamo what every team in Europe would want. They realize that they can handle even the strongest lineups of the Old Continent. We will not talk about earnings, we will just mention by the way that this Dinamo victory brings three million euros into the club's coffers.

The Chelsea coach, Tuchel, despaired all the time on the bench. He really got the most annoyed at this match. Opposite him, Dinamo coach Ante Čačić seemed like a wax figure. He was as calm and cold as a frozen steak in the deep freeze.

But, if Čačić had set a good strategy and masterfully led the match - yes. The man who has been showered with avalanches of criticism has now experienced his moment of glory. Congratulations to him too.

This kind of Dinamo immediately announced that it does not intend to be an extra in the Champions League groups. And that's what makes Dinamo's fans happy. They are now supporters of perhaps the best generation of the club in history. To boo the recent European champion in such a way is to make your fan's heart burn.

Finally, let's remember that wonderful goal by Oršić, after the cleverness of Petković. He sent him into the area with a header, and Oršić ran over the man whom Chelsea paid around eighty million euros for. And with every step behind Oršić, Prince Mislav thought of a way to deceive the goalkeeper. And he came up with it, he didn't beat it, he just touched the ball, used the goalkeeper's acceleration, sent it into the void.

Let's end this wonderful story with that mastery. This was inspiring, warm, great and will be remembered forever - Dinamo's night.

When people ask why our players should stick it out in supposedly 3rd or 4th rate EU leagues, look no further. Moharrami was initially loaned to midtable croat team and had to bust his ass for his spot on the team, deal with injury lack of playing time (often unjustified) coaching changes, strong comkpetition for game time and more. Never complained or considered running back... Being involved in a couple of these nights is worth more than 100 games in PGPL.

Here one of our players (in addition to Taremi, Azmoun) has the experience of playing for an underdog against a true heavyweight of international football and sticking to a strict gameplan, playing smart, technical, physical, gheyrati football and getting a major win. That experience cannot be underestimated when you compare to situations in previous world cups...our players cannot complete 2 passes for the first 30 mins bc most of them have their heads spinning at the level/speed of the game. In his case he will lineup on the right against the same chillwell and sterling he dealt with comfortably tonight, he knows what is required and that he can do it.

Just one game, but an important one. Hope he can avoid injuries of old and have a strong CL resume in a few months time.

Comment

Iranians always beat Chelsea. As a Chelsea fan it sucks to lose but at least it’s to a team with an Iranian on it
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I am in Spain right now and yesterday i was at Barcelona airport and Czech team Viktoria Plzen have just arrived for Barca match today. There were lots of i imagine Czech fans in airport. Man, people live 24/24 hours football in Europe.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for him. Haven't watched the game or highlights yet but we need these kind if appearance in big stages for our boys.
                  He just should be more consistent, something that is missing in his game

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I am in Spain right now and yesterday i was at Barcelona airport and Czech team Viktoria Plzen have just arrived for Barca match today. There were lots of i imagine Czech fans in airport. Man, people live 24/24 hours football in Europe.

Not everybody in Europe. Most French don't care about football

Comment

After the loss to Zagreb, Chelsea sacked their coach Tuchel and are now seeking to hire Graham Potter:
                      https://www.theguardian.com/football...ampions-league

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                        After the loss to Zagreb, Chelsea sacked their coach Tuchel and are now seeking to hire Graham Potter:
                        From Östersunds to Chelsea in 4 years. Not bad!

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20220907...84%D8%B3%DB%8C

Moha's highlights vs Chelsea courtesy of football360 (Adel's program)

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                            I’ve heard Skocic is available.

Comment

I woke up this morning to news that Carlos was back and Tuchel was gone. As an Iranian Chelsea fan I have never felt so supported and abandoned in my life what a morning
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

watched the game on replay
                                he had an overall above average performance..!
                                first 10 min his defensive positioning was a bit dodgy, leaving his RCH too with much to cover..! grew into the game well and gradually improved from there..!

like i said before there aren't any overall Better RWB in TM picture at the moment, but this guy is still way too attack-happy, occasionally falls asleep on his defensive duties, getting caught in too advanced of a position, he is still a bit weak in possession and general strength on the ball and defensive tackling still leaves much to be desired...!!

looks more like a converted Winger Attacker to me than a well balanced Skilled WB..!! he certainly is his most brilliant pushing up into attack than reverting back to cover his defensive duties..!!
                                sorta similar to Ramin of old..!! he may have to adapt to a more cautious stance overall to become a steady TM RWB starter for Carlito..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X