X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrendous performance by Ziyech lol

Comment

They win 1-0 and take home the 3 points!

Comment

Čačić masterclass!

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
          England is very Strong for Iran maybe England win for 2 or 3 goals.
          if we set up smart defensively like dinamo tonight, show aggression and organization without the ball and quick, practiced ball progressions to goal, we have a fighting chance.

Consider english team will be totally shocked in terms of weather and will barely have a week to prepare for the game after PL games.

I think with CQ structure and a couple smart tactical tweaks, bit of luck, a point is very doable.

Comment

Sadegh to bully Sterling at the WC!!!

From the Guardian......

25 min:*Sterling is crowded out as he cuts in from the left from Moharrami, the Dinamo defender, who is not one to be out-muscled.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

This was huge for Moharrami and Dinamo. I watched most of the first half and parts of second and he was solid. This experience will be invaluable for the WC.

Go Sadegh!

Comment

I haven’t seen such a poor performance by a player in a big club like Ziyech in quite a while. He was terrible

Chelsea fans are pissed at him

Comment

Time for some people to give him major credit and maybe admit quick judgments were wrong. So much for bench player coach doesnt trust and wouldnt play a second...

And yeah, this one game is a million miles better than any other iranian RB has achieved in decades and will achieve for a while. Ramin koja sadegh koja... Or shoja at RB some people keep suggesting

He didn't run away after some hard times in europe, kept plugging away, improving, battling and here he is on biggest stage of all shining. Only recently turned 26 and enterring his prime now as a high level, versatile, technical EU defender.

His performance was steady and then some. Physically he is right there with best in the world and his combo with ristovski on their right side was brilliant.

Probably secured his xi spot for rest of group stage as well.

If dinamo can beat RB salzburg twice suddenly they have fighting chance of getting through here. So much for a crappy team some keep saying...

Comment

Defensive masterclass!

Comment

Watched the whole game. He played well. Hustled and didn't take any unnecessary risks. Honestly, it was the first time watching him play and his acceleration is pretty impressive, and definitely physical.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Time for some people to give him major credit and maybe admit quick judgments were wrong. So much for bench player coach doesnt trust and wouldnt play a second...

And yeah, this one game is a million miles better than any other iranian RB has achieved in decades and will achieve for a while. Ramin koja sadegh koja... Or shoja at RB some people keep suggesting

He didn't run away after some hard times in europe, kept plugging away, improving, battling and here he is on biggest stage of all shining. Only recently turned 26 and enterring his prime now as a high level, versatile, technical EU defender.

His performance was steady and then some. Physically he is right there with best in the world and his combo with ristovski on their right side was brilliant.

Probably secured his xi spot for rest of group stage as well.

If dinamo can beat RB salzburg twice suddenly they have fighting chance of getting through here. So much for a crappy team some keep saying...
                        Perepolisi fans have always loved him.

Fear with him has been the injuries.

Even today he stretched for one ball and needed medical attention for a few minutes.

Either way, I think we're all happy he played excellently and showed what we all saw in him when he left Persepolis for Dinamo.

Comment

definitely not a 90min player at this level but can give a solid 60-75min.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Salzburg held Milan to a draw. Dinamo sits on top of the group with 3 points

Comment

The thing to keep in mind about Sadegh is that he is inconsistent. During WC qualifying, he would be one of our best players for two matches, and then the following two he would be one of weakest. Missing defensive assignment, and turning the ball over easily.

Hopefully this match gives him a bit of boost and starts a good streak going to the world cup, but I'd say let's not get too carried away based on one match.

Comment

Lol, for some reason I think of Taz worship of the prem everytime english teams get spanked by "inferior" teams outside england.

for some reason I also think of iranian casual fans shitting on everyone struggling to imrpove themselves in Europe. The same fans that shit on their characters and skills and soon as they have slumps.

This guy and Jahanbakhsh have had some nasty comments about their skills on this forum. Im glad they both had good appearances this week!

Comment

Working...
                                X