Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

hahaha true . Never thought about it this way. We only talk about gheirat but never act, but this guy has shown to us what real gheirat is. Damsgaard does F all and yet he still gets some decent play time.

We own everton and chelsea but 0 players from Iran. We have full control over newcastle but 0 players from iran.
    I bet Frank is warming the bed for himself, so he can be the next Danish NT coach 🤔

Resultwise he has been doing great so its hard to really critisize his pics..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We own everton and chelsea but 0 players from Iran. We have full control over newcastle but 0 players from iran.
      So we all know about Everton, but what is the Chelsea and Newcastle connection? I was not aware of the Persian Mafia connection with those two clubs. Please enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post

So we all know about Everton, but what is the Chelsea and Newcastle connection? I was not aware of the Persian Mafia connection with those two clubs. Please enlighten me.
        Behdad Eghbali is co owner of Chelsea and Newcastle owner Amanda Staverly is married to an Iranian.

Comment

And Jahm Najafi will likely be the next one on the list

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

The only way that saman will play is if Brentford start losing like four games in a row and the midfield plays horribly then he’ll start using him more and then if they suddenly start winning games when he is playing that when he has a starting spot easy..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

IR together with westerners that apply sanctions, mockery and shitstorm on Iran successfully manage to infuse a deep shame, self hate, complex inferiority and lack of self confidence and solidarity among a large part of Iranian abroad

Almost every week, I have to witness the insane mascarade of flower throwing to people & culture that are nothing compared to Iran, people from these Aleki countries so self confident and vocal to promote themselves .

Bayat fortunately did the job even if he could have done much more like brentford did with danish players. Come on we have so many young prospects and also legionnaires in difficult situation (ezza, Zahedi, beiro before..) that could join Charleroi, we only have one Iranian there since 2 or 3 years.

Come on TM with all the crap around completely outclass, a wealthy European NT at the wc
              The most shameful thing in this 0 iranian in Everton/Chelsea/Newcastle is that they don't even bother to bring some young players for their academy/reserves. There is no shame or external pressure or even risk to do this!

Comment

Damsgaard started ! If its not racial favorism then what is it??? Can someone please explain? Why the F does this mofo get playing time every single game despite being sh!t and getting low rating.

Comment

Saman on the 77th min.

Comment

^wow! Can’t remember the last time he was on the field!

Comment

Damn. Keylor Navas great save denies Saman with an assist

Comment

15 min should have been a record for him this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rumor: Sheffield United, newly promoted team to EPL is after Saman.

Saman should go for a team where he can get some playing time. Liga nos or bundes liga would be ideal.

Comment

Saman should go for a team where he can get some playing time. Liga nos or bundes liga would be ideal.
                            Sheffield would be great!

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Sheffield would be great!

Honestly i dont think Sheffield would suit him. Sheffield will be playing defensive football which saman doesn't fit the system. Hopefully a top liga nos team can take him.

Comment

Source ?

Comment

Working...
                                X