• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Denied by GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Really? Must be a rumor? ASian cup around the corner!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Denied by GolBezan
        tanx god
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saman has had a strange career path, but I think he has a unique skill set and set of strengths that given the right club he can flourish. I still have hopes in his abilities. Yet to see him have any consistency in TM, but with out limited midfielder options, there is still potential.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
            Look there are some inherently flawed logic in your post and I wont for a second stop arguing my standpoint unless there are good reasons for doing so. First of all, reality speaks against every argument you throw. How many iranian players have succeded in EPL? Why is this the case? Let us start the discussion here if we want to move forward and learn something together. If we cant have reasonable discussions and deliberate about this then discussions are of no value.

Secondly we have to make a distinction between rotting at the bench and getting treated as a commodity and bulk commodity for 3 years. Is this reasonable? Does the name tag of EPL justify sitting on a bench and NOT develop? There is a wide difference between trying your wings for a year or so and wasting alternative opportunities. The difference between Jahanbakhsh time in brighton and Feyenoord is that Feyenoord actually gave him a chance and that he thrives in that country. This is the key difference, dutch teams, portugese teams etcetera cannot afford splurging money and actually to a larger degree and extent commit to their players, its more mutuality and less of a one way street in this regard. This is the reason he has come back. He had 1 year after being benched for what 3 years to readapt and learn Slots system. This is reasonable and we ought to be patient. As mentioned earlier 3 years being benched is foolish.

Thirdly, you are manipulating the conversation by making a dichotomy between Arab teams/IPL and EPL. Everyone is in agreement that IPL/Arab teams isnt an option. Try finding one person arguing that a player should go to arab teams or IPL? I bet you will not find any.

Fourth: Ghoddos is a good player, but his position is quite stacked in TM. But here you have a point regarding Ghoddos being subpar compared to other players in TM in his position. Now I dont completely agree with you: but for the sake of the argument, if he is this shitty as you make it out to be, what business does he have being benched in EPL? Is this reasonable? This argument puts the finger on the whole issue: maybe our players cant make it in EPL because of their overall level. Is it or is it not more reasonable to join a top team in a slightly lesser league that is not this unforgiving? I would argue that it is. First thing first: succeed in lesser leagues competetive top teams, then make the transfer. Not the other way around.

I think the main argument here is which of these we believe is better for Iranian players: 1) Being in the best league in the world, mostly riding the bench, and getting occasional minutes, but training and facing good competition and having a small chance at becoming regular starters OR 2) Playing in another top 5 league in the world for a worse team but getting more consistent playing time, being in form for TM, etc.

I don't think you can go wrong with either of these choices. But I do have to agree that if our players arent taking chances and trying out EPL, that will limit the ceiling of where our football can reach. It is not a good mindset to just settle for a worse league and we will never see a Persian Son or Salah.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

I think the main argument here is which of these we believe is better for Iranian players: 1) Being in the best league in the world, mostly riding the bench, and getting occasional minutes, but training and facing good competition and having a small chance at becoming regular starters OR 2) Playing in another top 5 league in the world for a worse team but getting more consistent playing time, being in form for TM, etc.

I don't think you can go wrong with either of these choices. But I do have to agree that if our players arent taking chances and trying out EPL, that will limit the ceiling of where our football can reach. It is not a good mindset to just settle for a worse league and we will never see a Persian Son or Salah.
              Fair enough. At least for me personally, I'd rather see our players first reach their potential in a "lesser" league and then make the move. If Taremi makes a move to the PL at this juncture it is totally fine imho. The main issue is that we expect these guys to be studs and make an impact out of nowhere. You always have to be in your proximal zone of development so to speak. Learning does not take place when a player or learner bite more than they can chew.

Comment

Sammy benched while onyeka starts FFS! Frank is taking the piss. even nigeria doesn't play this guy.

The only way saman would get some decent playing time is when Frank is kicked out of the club. This guy loves his home boys no matter how shit they play.

Chelsea has been dominating the game but Brentford scored on OG . So there no way for saman to get some playing time today. Even if they concede 1 goal.​

Edited

Please watch the language. No racial comments please.

Essi jan the nigeria part was some how missed in my comment. Why would I choose that kind of
                vocabulary. Also Niger is a country and the other word you thought i wrote has 2 GG not One G.
                Last edited by Essi; 04-26-2023, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Sammy benched while onyeka starts FFS! Frank is taking the piss. even niger

The only way saman would get some decent playing time is when Frank is kicked out of the club. This guy loves his home boys no matter how shit they play.

Chelsea has been dominating the game but Brentford scored on OG . So there no way for saman to get some playing time today. Even if they concede 1 goal.
                  sorry but Saman should have left England asap, like AJ. That league is NOT for iranians, sorry to say. And yes I know AS is doing decent, but thats another case. He was the best player in Sweden, and then this..

Comment

brentford winning 0-2 away at Chelsea! wow

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

sorry but Saman should have left England asap, like AJ. That league is NOT for iranians, sorry to say. And yes I know AS is doing decent, but thats another case. He was the best player in Sweden, and then this..
                      England? You mean Denmark

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Chelsea is very tokhmy at the moment though

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Danish NT doesnt need to play any more friendlies, playing Chelsea and United week in and week out.. If they go and win the euros, the only classy thing to do would be to share their bonuses with Frank and Saman.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I remember Saman pre-Brenford played with a lot more confidence & swagger with team melli. His lack of playing time with Brentford has translated to more timid play.

I can tell he’s more worried about not losing posession, and trust me—that will make you less decisive on the pitch.

I hope he regains his club form soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Danish NT doesnt need to play any more friendlies, playing Chelsea and United week in and week out.. If they go and win the euros, the only classy thing to do would be to share their bonuses with Frank and Saman.
                              hahaha true . Never thought about it this way. We only talk about gheirat but never act, but this guy has shown to us what real gheirat is. Damsgaard does F all and yet he still gets some decent play time.

We own everton and chelsea but 0 players from Iran. We have full control over newcastle but 0 players from iran.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

hahaha true . Never thought about it this way. We only talk about gheirat but never act, but this guy has shown to us what real gheirat is. Damsgaard does F all and yet he still gets some decent play time.

We own everton and chelsea but 0 players from Iran. We have full control over newcastle but 0 players from iran.
                                IR together with westerners that apply sanctions, mockery and shitstorm on Iran successfully manage to infuse a deep shame, self hate, complex inferiority and lack of self confidence and solidarity among a large part of Iranian abroad

Almost every week, I have to witness the insane mascarade of flower throwing to people & culture that are nothing compared to Iran, people from these Aleki countries so self confident and vocal to promote themselves .

Bayat fortunately did the job even if he could have done much more like brentford did with danish players. Come on we have so many young prospects and also legionnaires in difficult situation (ezza, Zahedi, beiro before..) that could join Charleroi, we only have one Iranian there since 2 or 3 years.

Come on TM with all the crap around completely outclass, a wealthy European NT at the wc

Comment

Working...
                                X