No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman, please just leave. No minutes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Saman, please just leave. No minutes again.
      Where, which club is interested?

Comment

I'm sure he'll leave in the summer on a free.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Where, which club is interested?
          greece..? sweden ?

but seriously as an EPL rejectee on free transfer... you'd think he should still be able to garner some semi decent offer from turkish?, portuguese ? spanish bottom leaguer/segunda..? or perhaps a English Championship club..?? worse case you'd think Bayat will throw him a rope ..?

he certainly possess the quality for playing in better leagues of europe and should have still plenty of miles left on his legs having been sitting on his asss primarily these last few years...!!

wonder if he dumped that idiot buddy??/agent of his yet..??? that would be a paramount first step to attain more professional and connected representation...!!

Comment

This is the BS I’m talking about. After playing well against West Ham, he hasn’t played a SINGLE minute in 2 straight games.

Then, when the coach does finally play him again, he might have a below average to average performance, then critics will say: “See? This is why he doesn’t play.”

Same BS they did with ARJ at Brighton.

Comment

خودشو ک کرده برو حاجی عمرتو به فنا دادی ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor guy didn't even play today. He was having a great streak of games too. But if Brentford keeps winning, I doubt the coach is gonna make changes (unless injuries plague them).

Comment

Not in squad. Contract up at the end of the season so will be good to see him get game time regularly at his age.

Comment

Hope he goes to Sweden or anywhere, just where he plays as startwe

Comment

From being awarded 'Best player in Sweden', to this... sad.

Comment

Iranians should avoid EPL at all cost. Only player that couldve made it big time there was Bagheri. Dejagah had a couple of good seasons bu I think he lost alot by transfering to fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                          Iranians should avoid EPL at all cost. Only player that couldve made it big time there was Bagheri. Dejagah had a couple of good seasons bu I think he lost alot by transfering to fulham.

We should avoid Bundesliga too btw.
                          Azmoun did a huge mistake to choose Germany over Italy. South European league are much suited for us (spain Italy Portugal, maybe France..).

Comment

Yes brilliant. Let’s avoid all the European leagues. Much better to dwell in our own crap than actually take a chance and see what happens…

Comment

I disagree with the narrative that our players should "avoid" the EPL, that is loser mentality. Our players aren't "suited" for any particular league in general, they can adapt to anywhere they go if they want to put the work in. If Saman had gone to the EPL and been a star we would all be saying "we need more players in the EPL, our players are suited for it"!

EPL is by far the most competitive league in the world, if we want our players to adapt & grow, so our TM can benefit, we need players in the top leagues. If they are lucky enough to get noticed & signed, they should always aim high. It is always easy in hindsight to look at a move once it doesn't work out, then say it was a poor decision.

Think about how good Taremi is, and potentially how much better he could be if he was playing regularly in the EPL by now.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

That's my point! This mentality of "let's avoid this league or that" needs to stop. Strive for the best at all times. Rest will follow.

Comment

Working...
                                X