Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's playing fantastically

Comment

Saman is making the right passes every time and keeping it simple.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Fantastic Sam's making the most of a rare start in Brentford 2nd team vs strong starting line up from w.ham ..!
        he was very well kumposed in possession, movements and excellent with k-lean deft 1touch passing and distributions ..!
        all that in just 1st half in absolute horrid playing conditions... raining katsNdags , high wind, coldAF ....classic FA cup tie..!

these are the sorta performances that could well earn him contract extension or have some other bottom leager EPL side snatch him on free for squad depth ..?

now watch this guy sub him out at HT..!!

Comment

He's been solid defensively, too.

Comment

Played a rare... the only full 90 game..?
            excellent first half in a more attacking central LW position ... moved to more of LB and then Rb/rwb position after 2nd half subs ... and along with subs brentford lost form and shape .... ball hogging instead of passing it to open sammy ....a crunching tackle /dispossessed in center of pitch on the break and benrahma went the other way with the quick winner..!!

they crash outa cup ... and along with it probably goes anymore real playing minutes for Sammydavis jr..?

Comment

This game by Ghoddos was just what he needed, to further quiet down his detractors. I only watched the 2nd half, but it’s apparent to any scout watching, his high composure & IQ on the ball, allowing him for some simple, yet nifty passes.

He just needs be given the full greenlight to play how he wants, without worrying about getting benched, and we’ll see the best of him.

I hope this is a good sign to come in terms of playing time for him, but knowing Frank, I wouldn’t be surprised if he won’t be rewarded, or, he’s just 1 below average/average performance away from being glued to the bench again….

Comment

Contract up at the end of the season so this was a good showcase for him.

Comment

Brentford up 1-0 at Ht with a Toni PK.

hoping to see some saman action in 2 mid half

Comment

No Saman today.

Comment

Typical Frank behavior: you’re up 2-0 after 75th minutes, end up making 5 substitutions, and Saman isn’t one of them?

The least you could do, is reward him with at least 10 minutes for his recent good performances. But he’s a cog in the wheel & disposable.

Ghoddos is never gonna win this uphill battle unless he turns into Messi overnight for Brentford. He needs to get out.

Comment

Time for Saman to move on.

if you’re not appreciated, find a place where you will be. My motto for life (family, friends, job, etc). You’ll never regret making a change to be happier.

Comment

What Frank has done at Brentford is amazing. Such a well run club, opportunity to fight for a place in Europe next season.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Time for Saman to move on.

if you’re not appreciated, find a place where you will be. My motto for life (family, friends, job, etc). You’ll never regret making a change to be happier.
                            His contract is up at the end of the season so he will be.

Comment

Comment

Saman on the bench. Hope he gets some meaningful minutes in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X