No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick off is delayed for 10 more minutes.

He has a stronger squad this season and I think they will be safe - gives him an opportunity to play stronger teams in the cup and go on a good run.

Comment

I assume no links to the match, right?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I assume no links to the match, right?
        Hesgoal have a link but not sure if it is live yet as game is delayed. Hopefully will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Hesgoal have a link but not sure if it is live yet as game is delayed. Hopefully will work.
          I don't see it on their landing page. Do you have a direct link?
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I don't see it on their landing page. Do you have a direct link?
            ​​​​​​
            Annoyingly the link was up there about 20 minutes ago but has now disappeared.

Comment

They are winning 1-0 , goal from Toney. Trying to find a stream but no luck.

Comment

According to the stats he has had 2 shots off target. He hit the bar with a header.

Comment

Fml
                  Cant find any streams to work on my iPhone. :/

he really need to have an impactful game
                  a goal or an Assist is anymore a must if afforded a rare start & wants to make case for minutes going forward..!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

THEY LOST ON PENALTIES!
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

He played great. Was the highest rated Bee on Whoscored.

Comment

Anyone know if he took a penalty? Hopefully
                          he isn’t the one who missed it
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Both teams made their first five penalties. Brentford missed their sixth penalty. Ghoddos kicked Brentford's second penalty kick. Young Damasgaard missed the PK.

Comment

good for him to get 90 mins under his belt, regardless of the opposition. Hopefully he can manage at the least a respectable sub appearance (closer to 20 mins than 5) vs city and I think he will be set.

He was actually playing rwb, not rw, so the fact the rating sites put him so high and he hit the bar seems encouraging enough (will have to wait for game replays to confirm)

Comment

I think he moved to RWB in 2nd half with Roerslev moving to RCB. Frank went more defensive at home to a side 79 places below them in the football league. Very embarrassing result.

Comment

Working...
                                X