No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched again in today's game. Hate to say it but jensen injured, good point for saman. Atleast now he has a chance of getting sub in if jensen's injury is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Benched again in today's game. Hate to say it but jensen injured, good point for saman. Atleast now he has a chance of getting sub in if jensen's injury is bad.
      yea, had Frank trusted and afforded Saman half as many minutes as jenshit, i think by now he woulda served the club's goals far better than him and woulda establish himself as a solid EPL level MFder along with it..!!

didnt watch the game but im also hoping Jenshit gets crooked for a while and in his position Sammy offered solid minutes in few games to prove his worth..!!

that's just about my only qualm still with frank, so far as Sammy's kiri Brentford situation is concerned..!!
      otherwise, you can't really blame the frank anymore for Sammy's lack of respectable epl minutes in the club, he has repeatedly made it clear that he just doesnt rate his game that much nor is relying on him as anything resembling a regular starter throughout his whole Brenford spell..!
      hence, it's then up to Sammy to search for an alternate club to improve upon his playing minutes ...!! & as imo such is the relative norm for any not high-profile, expensive to attain EPL player.... !!
      This is simply the most competitive and richest league in the world of football and they often have some of the best prospects in football vying to apply their trade there for attractive paycheck ..! there is at least 2 solid top class international players vying for game minutes in every position on the pitch in nearly all their clubs, even bottom table ones..!! you get a manager who prefers other's to you in your natural playing position and then its just gonna be an uphill club trying to establish yourself as anything but mostly a limited min. bench warmer just getting trash minutes here n there, often in a position unfamiliar and unnatural to your best abilities..!

Comment

This guy wasted another year. He clearly is not in any of coach plans and things got much worst this year!

Comment

Our midfield is looking great 20 days from WC… Ezat in 2nd division Denmark, Ahmad Noor injured, Saman glued to bench, Karimi broken down like always…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Our midfield is looking great 20 days from WC… Ezat in 2nd division Denmark, Ahmad Noor injured, Saman glued to bench, Karimi broken down like always…
            Doesn‘t matter, they are going to give 200% every goddamn game. We will succeed 🇮🇷✌🏽

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              Do not disagree that mid line is very weak but keep in mind:

didnt really look great in 2018 either and somehow pulled through with actually really impressive performances. If anything people who looked in better form and in europe let us down.

Ezatolahi situation as proven by uruguay and senegal games is ok. He is still very effective. I would argue ghoddos even as bench warmer is on paper stronger than what amiri was coming into 2018 WC. Certainly in previous TM games he looked very good in CM role.

Karimi is fit again and playing, coach in turkey has publicly praised him a lot. He has a few more weeks to get into ideal condition. In 2018 omid wasnt even a regular for us in qualification and then became our player of the tournament coming off a decent couple of seasons in SS, nothing more. A guy like mehdipour who I dont think many are considering as even making the final list is his equivalent in this cycle.

We will have to wait and see what internal solutions/combo CQ goes with.

Comment

Ghoddos played well the past 2 friendlies, considering his lack of playing time with his club. Imagine if he was playing more for Brentford…

His high IQ, composure, and ball control, go extremely underrated to the untrained eye. Those attributes will be immense against WC opposition. You can tell his aggressiveness to shoot the ball has been completely diminished cuz of Brentford. He has too good of a shot to not be taking at least 2 shots a game! I hope CQ addresses this.

I think with the midfield trio of Ezatollahi, Amiri, and Ghoddos, we’re in good hands. I hope the Tunisia friendly smooths us out more.

Comment

Ghoddos comes off bench on 85 mins for Brentford's man of the match Jensen. Winning away 2-1 against Nottingham Forest.

Comment

Game over 2-2. SG didn't do much, missed a shot on goal that was Off anyways. Either the boy is really rusty or he just doesn't give a flying f--k and is riding the season out hoping for a new start somewhere else next year.

Comment

Ghoddos starting the League Cup game vs Gillingham

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        Ghoddos starting the League Cup game vs Gillingham

Which division is that? I don't like this crappy cup games so close to wc

Comment

Let’s hope he doesn’t get injured and also some match minutes is good.
                          Still hope he leaves in Jan.

Comment

Looks like he's playing RW in a 4-3-3 formation.So we should see him involved in a lot of attacks.

Gillingham are at the bottom end of the table in League 2 (English 4th Division).

Unfortunately he can do no right in this game. He scores/assists and it's expected against this level of opposition. He doesn't and it gives those who don't think he's good enough more ammunition.

I just hope he gets a good competitive 60 minutes under his belt and comes out unscathed. Would rather see him feature against Man City at the weekend, defending for 90 mins,. He'll need that experience in 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                              Unfortunately he can do no right in this game. He scores/assists and it's expected against this level of opposition. He doesn't and it gives those who don't think he's good enough more ammunition.
                              No my ferend he can do a lot of right. He has played an hour this season. World cup is in 2 weeks. We need him to show something at least against 7th division. Goal/assist would be great.

Comment

quite a strong xi they put out

Comment

Working...
                                X