No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our players have a weird mentality that when the going gets tough we cave in. For example when I see American or British players not getting playing time or sitting on the bench, they take accountability into their own hands to prove why the coach has made the wrong decision. We just blame others.

Comment

Are the weekend's fixtures canceled because of her majesty's death? I would hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Are the weekend's fixtures canceled because of her majesty's death? I would hope not.
        That's the rumor but nothing official yet.

Comment

Ghoddos on the bench against Arsenal

Comment

[Kaya Kaynak] 15 year old Ethan Nwaneri has travelled with the Arsenal first team squad

Comment

Damn... Shandon Baptiste being preferred to Ghoddos.

Comment

Damn... Even a 15-year-old kid from Arsenal is getting minutes before Ghoddos, that's tough!

Comment

Comment

Let his coach watch this friendly game! Ghoddos was dominant. Playing time or not with Brentford, they have helped elevate his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                      Let his coach watch this friendly game! Ghoddos was dominant. Playing time or not with Brentford, they have helped elevate his game.
                      fk no , if anything they have rusted him up by way too unfairly frequent benching..! it took till almost the 2nd half till he got his 2nd wind today and started to better boss our midfield with visionary passing .!
                      there was nothing in his today's solid tm performance that wasnt already part of his plethora of skillset before joining this team..!
                      ideally he still needs to add more speed and physicality to his game before the world cup... perhaps he should hire a personal trainer to better address those specific shortcomings..!!

Comment

Shaky and so so performance.
                        Have a feeling nour will start the next game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Although he is rusty as some say, I would choose saman over ARJ.
                          ARJ was full of turnovers and mistakes where s Saman made none or very few.
                          He at least trains with a team that plays in the
                          best league and he was involved in the attack that led to the goal.
                          He also speaks as good English if not better than ARJ and can
                          fully comprehend CQ. He should be used and he should be nursed and
                          nurtured for the WC. Fuck Brentford's Danish coach who is favouring
                          Danish players and filled the team with Danish players.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Shaky and so so performance.
                            Have a feeling nour will start the next game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            I disagree... I think the coaching staff saw how hard he worked yesterday. He was great in possession and both our scoring chances started with him

He does need to get in better shape though and his work rate needs to be higher

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              I disagree... I think the coaching staff saw how hard he worked yesterday. He was great in possession and both our scoring chances started with him

Love Ghodoos but he had some very bad giveaways in our half last game. That can’t happen. CQ does not like those sorts of mistakes in a WC setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Of course, he can get into a better shape, but yesterday was the most I had seen Ghoddos run. Not only running, but sprints too... And never seemed exhausted. I wish we could get a detailed report of players running distance/number of sprints/max speed/etc like the coaches have access to.

Comment

Working...
                                X