No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to take him to the World Cup if he doesn't secure a move by Wednesday, it's as clear as daylight that he's not in their plans anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      No need to take him to the World Cup if he doesn't secure a move by Wednesday, it's as clear as daylight that he's not in their plans anymore.
      Yes lets take Kamyabinia and Rafaei instead. Saman should be a lock for WC. Riding the bench in EPL is leagues ahead of more than half of our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
        Yes lets take Kamyabinia and Rafaei instead. Saman should be a lock for WC. Riding the bench in EPL is leagues ahead of more than half of our squad.
        I missed the part where I asked you.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          I missed the part where I asked you.
          Good one bud, just enjoy your L.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            Good one bud, just enjoy your L.

Comment

Yes Saman hasn’t been playing but he’s still better than the likes of Rafiei or Ghaedi who can’t seem to even cut it outside of Iran for a season or two. I’m not happy to bring him to the WC but he’s still better than other alternatives in midfield.

Hope he leaves to a side where he gets more minutes.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

This is ARJ-Brighton all over again…I really hope the case is that Saman is making the best of the situation until his agent hears good offers. If not, then this is really another example of misplaced energy and effort, fighting an uphill battle that he won’t win.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrwwVoD1RQQ

The team's sister club is Fc mitjaljand in Denmark, that's why it full of danes. it's a danish owned club.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrwwVoD1RQQ

The team's sister club is Fc mitjaljand in Denmark, that's why it full of danes. it's a danish owned club.
                    That's what I'm saying. It's not just because of "data" that they have a bunch of Danes.

Comment

Saman on the bench vs Palace. Let's see if he gets on in the 2nd half.

Comment

Da Silva, Damsgaard, and Onyeka preparing to come on.

Ghoddos nowhere to be seen.

Comment

Wissa and Ghoddos coming on!

Comment

Saman is on for Hickey, I think he's playing RWB/RB.

Comment

Nice steal by Saman, makes a run down the wing, but his cross is straight to the GK.

Comment

That was a great play by saman to win the ball and make a decent run and whip the ball into the box
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X