Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any truth on recent rumor Burnley and Kompany being interested to get him(he was linked with Anderlecht when kompany was coaching them)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Is there any truth on recent rumor Burnley and Kompany being interested to get him(he was linked with Anderlecht when kompany was coaching them)

He'll stay on next season at Hull.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

He is playing a bit more cautious since the back to back hamstring injuries that made him miss the World Cup.

He will get back to his old stride. Give him some time, not an easy thing to do. It requires mental confidence.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Allahyar confirmed Burnley interest

Comment

I hope it's true, Hull is willing to sell and He takes it.

With how strong the Championship is, Hull City is a dead end. I don't see them being anything above 8th in the next few season. Word has it that the current coach wasn't really the owner's preferred choice either, so I wouldn't rule out instability at the club when they pull the trigger on him after a few bad results mid-season next year.

If the Rumour is true, Kompany must personally like him as he was pursuing Allahyar at his previous club as well. That's means EPL playing time for him.

Comment

He didn't. Fake interview by Iranian media.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Currently playing last game of the season away at Luton. Allahyar has hit the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Currently playing last game of the season away at Luton. Allahyar has hit the post.
                  played for almost 90 minutes, which shows his fitness is great. How did he play tho?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

played for almost 90 minutes, which shows his fitness is great. How did he play tho?
                    Very meh...
                    had two of hulls best three chances. One was a shit wide, another was blocked shot because he went low and weak with his shot. Passing was inaccurate and as always was unable to dribble past the defenders.

Showed more hustle than the past few matches though, and had some solid defensive moves.

Overall a disappointing season from him. Statistically one of the lowest rated starters in Hull city.

Let's see what he can do next season.

Comment

Glad to see him finish stronger and on the field. Hope for more progress and growth next season

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Very meh...
                        had two of hulls best three chances. One was a shit wide, another was blocked shot because he went low and weak with his shot. Passing was inaccurate and as always was unable to dribble past the defenders.

Showed more hustle than the past few matches though, and had some solid defensive moves.

Overall a disappointing season from him. Statistically one of the lowest rated starters in Hull city.

Let's see what he can do next season.
                        Oh I see, He got an okay rating tho (7 on fotmob).

I still think he'll be better oh in Liga Nos or Bundesliga team like Mains or union berlin. Wasting his time in championship.

Comment

Let's hope they have a proper pre-season training program unlike last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Let's hope they have a proper pre-season training program unlike last year.
                            Training is not the problem, Its manager with his crap tactics. Dude is like 37-38 and thats his first experience job as a manager.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Training is not the problem, Its manager with his crap tactics. Dude is like 37-38 and thats his first experience job as a manager.
                              I dont think their manager is great either but the amount of injuries the team got in late summer/early fall is way too much for a team to compete in the championship.

Comment

Is that a washboard in his shirt? Or are those his real abs?

He will come back better, stronger, and faster than ever next season. I have little doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X