This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Slowly but surely. Who gives a shit about hull, as long as he is playing, working his way back to his old fitness that will give him the chance to improve/ gain confidence. One thing that does concern me is that their coach seems clueless (again), would have been more ideal if he was working with somebody who could really develop the tactical side to his game more.
    I agree but he also need to have a strong hull (result and performance) around him to really get noticed by a much better team.
    At this point in a 20 team cship full of players that did much better than him so far, I don't see how he will get noticed, except a lateral move or a slightly better team

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I agree but he also need to have a strong hull (result and performance) around him to really get noticed by a much better team.
      At this point in a 20 team cship full of players that did much better than him so far, I don't see how he will get noticed, except a lateral move or a slightly better team
      Exactly. Unless he is tearing the league up as an individual, nobody is going to care about him in a mid-tier team. Hull would have to be at least playoff spot contenders for anyone to care about their players.

Hell he'd be more likely to get noticed in a top 3 Dutch or Belgian club than mid tier championship club

Comment

I think he should move to portugal or holland and use that stage instead of this weedheadteam Hull.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

there is no way he gets picked up unless he puts up serious stats. There is no getting around that.

But you are still not viewing things with regards to him as a process. He is coming back from long term injury, he has other flaws in his game, team is shitty as you mention. What is important right now is minutes and reps, regaining his fitness and confidence. Already in the past week you have gone from this guy never scores to he doesnt have the stats for a big move...slow down for a second. He is not moving anywhere for now. The guy is still 21 years old. He is in a better position that basically any of our players (maybe bar sardar) were at the same age. His profile fits english game well and he made it to a stable championship side as a starter by this very young age.

Next step for him is finishing this season well, having a full preseason, ensuring hamstring is right. Next season is where he needs to put up serious numbers. AT least 10 goals and a similar amount of assists should do the trick. Keane Lewis Potter (who Allahyar has effectively replaced) had 13 goals and 3 assists last season that got him move from same shitty Hull team to Brentford.

There is no point spending day and night crying about why our young guys don't go to europe and then getting aggravated when they are in actually solid positions to succeed but not immediately lighting the world on fire (same thing with Hosseinzadeh). These are normal steps in the development of young players, particularly Iranian ones. A little bit of patience can go a long way - then you ask why Iranian coaches refuse to play young players inferior to these ones in PGPL when they are fighting against the prospect of being sacked/not paid...

As long as he fixes his injury issues I think he can be a hit in PL within a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

there is no way he gets picked up unless he puts up serious stats. There is no getting around that.

But you are still not viewing things with regards to him as a process. He is coming back from long term injury, he has other flaws in his game, team is shitty as you mention. What is important right now is minutes and reps, regaining his fitness and confidence. Already in the past week you have gone from this guy never scores to he doesnt have the stats for a big move...slow down for a second. He is not moving anywhere for now. The guy is still 21 years old. He is in a better position that basically any of our players (maybe bar sardar) were at the same age. His profile fits english game well and he made it to a stable championship side as a starter by this very young age.

Next step for him is finishing this season well, having a full preseason, ensuring hamstring is right. Next season is where he needs to put up serious numbers. AT least 10 goals and a similar amount of assists should do the trick. Keane Lewis Potter (who Allahyar has effectively replaced) had 13 goals and 3 assists last season that got him move from same shitty Hull team to Brentford.

There is no point spending day and night crying about why our young guys don't go to europe and then getting aggravated when they are in actually solid positions to succeed but not immediately lighting the world on fire (same thing with Hosseinzadeh). These are normal steps in the development of young players, particularly Iranian ones. A little bit of patience can go a long way - then you ask why Iranian coaches refuse to play young players inferior to these ones in PGPL when they are fighting against the prospect of being sacked/not paid...

As long as he fixes his injury issues I think he can be a hit in PL within a few years.
            This, 🙏
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Starting vs Watford.

Comment

Agar kesi yek linki daare baraye baazie emrooz sepasgozaar misham.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

His team won, but he was lowest rated according to sofascore.

Comment

The only thing holding this guy back is that he is injury prone. He is coming back from an injury so it is only natural for him being a bit rusty.

He will make it 100 percent in the Prem. This guy is consistent. Yes he plays for a shitty team, but he is one of few players in the team that actually plays quality football 9 out of 10 times. He is a physical specimen and stud compared to other iranian players except Taremi that is a monster. Compare him to likes of JB that is prone to getting bullied on the field. Also look at his technical skills. The guys is immensely technical.

In 1 or 2 years he will be playing for a mid table premier league team as a starter.​

Comment

Startling

Comment

Again one of the two lowest rates Hull players before coming off.

He's scared to take on his man, and when he does he almost always loses the battle. A lot of inaccurate and back passes.

Basically every criticism people had about JB last few seasons, is also valid for Allahyar. Downside is that Allahyar isn't even as strong defensively as JB.

Comment

He is pretty young to make any judgement...if he stays complacent and fearful of injury over the next few years, then it is a shame but at this early stage, his injury is pretty fresh on his mind if not still feeling it physically

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Again one of the two lowest rates Hull players before coming off.

He's scared to take on his man, and when he does he almost always loses the battle. A lot of inaccurate and back passes.

Basically every criticism people had about JB last few seasons, is also valid for Allahyar. Downside is that Allahyar isn't even as strong defensively as JB.
                            I’m wondering what it is because he was trying to take them all on before the injury. It is either he has a worry in the back of his head that he will get injured again or/and he has been told to play it safe by the management team.
                            I also think it suits him to be playing up front with a target man. His best games for Hull were with Estupinan up front and at Zorya playing off Zahedi.
                            Big pre season for him coming up to work on his fitness.

Comment

Last home match this season

Comment

The fact he has been playing back to back games since the beginning of March is very commendable considering the two serious injuries he sustained. I wouldn't call him injury prone just yet as those are the only serious two injuries he's had his whole career and they came in one of the toughest leagues.

On top of that in 2023 he's had 2 goals and 2 assists in 12 league appearances. Which again is pretty good considering the circumstances.

He didn't have a proper pre-season last year, and the previous coach didn't plan for the heavy schedule properly which was why so many players got injured in Hull, NOT JUST ALLAHYAR (everyone seems to be forgetting this fact).

Give him a proper pre-season under Rosenior and I can see him coming back even stronger next season.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X