Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaughn and Slater have been selfish when they could've fed AS a few times.

Comment

His physicality is superb. He’s even pushing around Gallagher in the box who is basically a giant compared to him

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Slowly, but surely, he's getting his tenacity, speed and explosiveness back. He's had a good past few minutes.
        Since his return from injury he has been more careful to not go all out. Probably got the worry of doing the injury again and been told to withhold slightly.

Comment

Darnit, gets subbed right when he was picking up steam. Heyf.

Comment

Terrible sub. They were just hitting their stride.

Comment

Morrabbie tokhmi, khatarsaaztarin bazikone zamin raa keshid biroon.

Rid morrabbi.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Commenting on SkySports was praising him and saying how much he had come into the game in the second half. Weird sub to make - he has played a lot of minutes since his return from injury so that could be playing into it as they play again on Wednesday and next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Commenting on SkySports was praising him and saying how much he had come into the game in the second half. Weird sub to make - he has played a lot of minutes since his return from injury so that could be playing into it as they play again on Wednesday and next Saturday.
                  Once again he was the lowest rated Hull player before being subbed off.

One thing I will give him though, is that he was more energetic than last week.

​​​​​​

Comment

^HC as a whole has been wastfull and inefficient (including two defenders colliding and tripping eachother on a Blackburn run).Not sure how AS is being singled out for poor ratings by the “experts”

lol he was involved in the best two chances that HC has had all game

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Once again he was the lowest rated Hull player before being subbed off.

One thing I will give him though, is that he was more energetic than last week.

​​​​​​
                      Which website is that from. I watched the game, taking off my Iranian rose tinted glasses he was far from being the worst player on the pitch . He was causing issues for their defence and was playing well in the second half, since he has gone off they have lost most of the threat that they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Which website is that from. I watched the game, taking off my Iranian rose tinted glasses he was far from being the worst player on the pitch . He was causing issues for their defence and was playing well in the second half, since he has gone off they have lost most of the threat that they had.
                        Both whoscored and Sofascore had him as the lowest rated player when he was subbed.

​​​​​​He wasn't as bad as the ratings suggest, but nothing special. Had a few chances in attack on the 2nd half but final product wasn't good enough.

Comment

0-0. Good result for HC. Glad to see AS in action

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Both whoscored and Sofascore had him as the lowest rated player when he was subbed.

​​​​​​He wasn't as bad as the ratings suggest, but nothing special. Had a few chances in attack on the 2nd half but final product wasn't good enough.
                            Thought he was working well into the game, he should have finished his chance but played a couple of lovely crosses and was starting to link up well with those around him, especially Traore. He works hard, contributes to his defence by tracking back but his fitness still
                            Isnt 100%. I don’t know if we will see him being as explosive as he was because that style of play isn’t sustainable for the whole game and has led to injuries.

Comment

Yek saiti ke nomre mide ham shod ghezavat?

Khodemoon cheshm darim baazi raa mibinim.

Agar be mogheiyathaayi ke Hull daasht negah konim Allahyar dar bishtareshoon yek dasti daasht.

Morrabbi emrooz tavizesh besyaar zodhengam va bijaah bood. Team daasht be mogheiyate golzani miresid.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X