• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International break pics

Comment

Starting

Comment

Is he actually really that good? FotMob just like last game has alarming stats. He has lost the most duels (8).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Is he actually really that good? FotMob just like last game has alarming stats. He has lost the most duels (8).
          they’re not real duels. It’s most just chasing and maybe getting his foot on the ball for half a second. They don’t play any sort of football for stats to mean anything.

Comment

Ebiowei is one of the most selfish and stupid players I've ever seen.
            How does he keep getting starts?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Ebiowei is one of the most selfish and stupid players I've ever seen.
              How does he keep getting starts?
              How can you watch these games ? They’re the worst football team all our legionnaires play for. Worse than even watching Charleroi in January.

Comment

Injury ruined him fitness and stamina!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn't have the same speed and tenacity. It will come but will take a bit of time.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

How can you watch these games ? They’re the worst football team all our legionnaires play for. Worse than even watching Charleroi in January.
                    I watch League 2 matches in person, so my tolerance for low quality football is high.

Also I personally don't think Hull matches since Shota left are any lower in quality than PGPL. If I can watch PGPL once in a while, Hull is doable as well.

Comment

Starting away against Sunderland 18:30 CET today 👏🏻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comment

The match will be streamed live on ESPN+ at 9:30 am Pacific time for U.S. viewers.

Comment

Goal AS!

The ball came to him on the rebound, he hit it first time from an awkward angle, it hit the bar and went in. It was a much harder finish that it looked.

Comment

It was a very well taken finish

Comment

Great job by allahyar to get on the score sheet!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He lifted his jersey to show something under, but the camera cut away.
                                not sure what it was

Comment

Working...
                                X