X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Time for him to score
    I know he is winger but a decent attacking winger should score around 10 per season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    not in this team. They’re really quite bad.

Comment

New cut

Comment

Another talent wasted by poor management. Going to turkey was a big mistake and going to hull city was even a bigger mistake. Iranian players can not cope with the physical level of english football!

Should've gone to portugal and worked his way to bundesliga.

Comment

I highly doubt he ever become players everyone expect. Too many wrong choices, wrong leagues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dar tarkibe asli moghaabele Reading. Baazi taa 45 daghigheye digar shor'o mishe:

https://twitter.com/HullCity/status/...986562/photo/1
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Any links would be appreciated

Comment

Their Twitter page says he had a shot saved in the first minute and then ‘fluffed his lines’ in the 4th minute.

Comment

https://ww1.pawastreams.top/reading-vs-hull/54093/

Comment

Honestly, from what I have seen in the past few matches, we aren't missing much by him not being in the TM list.

Doesn't have the explosiveness he did before his injury, not is he skilled enough to make up for it.
                      Probably will take a few more months for him get his firm back.

Comment

Watched the last 15 minutes. Seemed like he was playing CF. Meh, nothing to write home about, though neither team could hardly put 5 passes together. In general, EFL play a faster, rougher version of bezan ziresh.

Hope he improves by AC.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Hull continues to not play football.

Comment

blessing in disguise for him to stay there over international break, build up fitness and reps

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Honestly, from what I have seen in the past few matches, we aren't missing much by him not being in the TM list.

Doesn't have the explosiveness he did before his injury, not is he skilled enough to make up for it.
                              Probably will take a few more months for him get his firm back.
                              Another talent wasted . I can't believe they sent him to Fenerbahce instead of eintracht frankfurt (source)
                              Mistake 1 > esteghlal worst transfer to Fenerbahce
                              Mistake 2> Loan to Hull city from zorya (yes i know the owner of Fenerbahce made that move)
                              Mistake 3> Sign a 5 year contract with shitty hull city!

He was developing and performing well in Zorya . English football literally ruined him.

Not too late for him to move to Liga nos, or even bundesliga if eintracht frankfurt still want him. His contract expires in 2026 and he'll be wasting his talent in hull city.

Comment

postmatch interview with Allahyar and the coach's remarks on his time on the field today (his English has improved significantly, nice work!)

Comment

Working...
                                X