X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

It is on Sky Sports in the UK.

I am watching it with My wife and father in law who are both season ticket holders at West Brom.
    send them our condolences on the match results so far

Comment

He is coming in, 75th minute.

Comment

Final time. He didn't get many touches, but he looked spry.

Comment

perfect, comes back and gets 15 mins….that’s a good feature for first game back. Nice that they got the 2-0 win too.

Next game or two should be 25-30 mins and then after that, should be good to start and get 55-65 mins in. That’s how you ease back after an injury.

The championship is crazy tight that’s why I love following this league…. there’s just 14 points separating 3-16 in the league and hull is in the mix, if they continue to string together some wins they can potentially land themselves into that 5-6 spot in the table.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

send them our condolences on the match results so far
            The game was switched off early 😃

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

The game was switched off early 😃
              LOL!!

Comment

Looking cool (pun intended)

Comment

Allahyar needs to start scoring goals soon. He's been in England long enough and I know he has been injured, but it's time to breakout like we know he can.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Allahyar subbed on, 60'.

https://ww1.pawastreams.top/coventry-vs-hull/53383/
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Man! The Hull player could have given a pass to Allahyar who was wide open in front of an empty net.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          Allahyar needs to start scoring goals soon. He's been in England long enough and I know he has been injured, but it's time to breakout like we know he can.
                          vastly overrated as a 9...!! even so prior to his injury last year...!

sure he'll punch in a few goals thru pure pace, hustle, gritty effort and direct approach..!! but never enough to be counted on as a consistent goal getter for any team..!!

move the guy to WB/Winger position and he can amass a much better footballing career.!

Comment

Starting against 1st place Burnley

Comment

AS with a nice backheel.

Comment

Time for him to score
                                I know he is winger but a decent attacking winger should score around 10 per season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X