This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

To this day, I still think "what if he had been in the WC squad, and started". It haunts me. I believe he alone would have made the difference vs USA. Not to say we (also) would not have been thumped by Netherlands, but it would have been a historic moment to advance.
    DAM!
    The more I think about it (or not), the more I hate this WC (not only because of Iran).

Comment

Regarding Allahyars future: I dont believe in this whole start from league 1 / championship BS and work your way up strategy. His best chances of reaching top flight is that he plays good and get bought. These english clubs are so stacked that when they promote they just replace half the squad!

I dont know why he even made this move to begin with? Is he on loan? Was the transfer forced?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
        Regarding Allahyars future: I dont believe in this whole start from league 1 / championship BS and work your way up strategy. His best chances of reaching top flight is that he plays good and get bought. These english clubs are so stacked that when they promote they just replace half the squad!

I dont know why he even made this move to begin with? Is he on loan? Was the transfer forced?
        I agree. I think he was caught in a kind of deal between turkish owner of hull city and fener. The same shit happened to Ansarifard when he joined Nottingham forest

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I agree. I think he was caught in a kind of deal between turkish owner of hull city and fener. The same shit happened to Ansarifard when he joined Nottingham forest
          I see where you come from regarding discrimination against iranians when I think of his future. Guy tore likes of Leicester a new a-hole and this is the best he gets.... wtf

Guy is capable of playing top flight EL/CL level.

I guess this is something we that dont have english football fetisch see. Its not like he has anything to prove really.

Comment

He's back

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              He's back

The return intro
              To memorable hattrick show first game
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Allahyar will not be risked today, which with happened last time, although frustrating, I am
                happy they are doing.

https://www.wearehullcity.co.uk/news...-bristol-city/

“Allahyar Sayyadmanesh is also back in full training with the rest of the squad, but Rosenior insists he will not risk the 21-year-old forward after he broke down on his last return to the side.

“He’s training fully,” explained Rosenior.

“What I will not do is risk him. I will not risk a player’s fitness for our short-term benefit. I have a discussion with the medical staff in terms of what we do with Allahyar next week.

“We have a game against Burnley (Under-21s on Monday) and he could be involved in that. We haven’t made a decision yet. He won’t be available for Saturday.”

Comment

That’s great news….finally a coach who thinks of our players best interest.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Update:

Allahyar started for the Hull City Academy (U-21) today and scored the first goal at 16'. He was subbed out at the half.

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh returns to Hull City action with a bang

​Allahyar Sayyadmanesh took a significant step towards a welcome return to first-team action on Monday night when he played 45 minutes for Hull City's youngsters.

The Iranian international scored the opener against Burnley for the Tigers' Under-21 side in what turned out to be a narrow 3-2 defeat at the Dransfield Stadium.

Allahyar has been out of action since picking up a hamstring problem in the closing stages of the first half of City's 4-1 win at Wigan Athletic on January 2, having only returned on Boxing Day after four months out following surgery on a torn hamstring he picked up at Burnley in August.

His enthusiastic display started well when he fashioned an opening for Jim Simms and then on 16 minutes, Alfie Taylor's pass picked out the 21-year-old, he turned inside before powering a fine effort into the bottom corner beyond Clarets goalkeeper Denis Franchi.

By the time half-time arrived, City had been pegged back and Allahyar's evening was over as planned with him coming off at the interval, Sincere Hall his replacement.

Highly-rated Will Jarvis then had City in front just shy of the hour only for the Clarets to level and then snatch a 90th-minute winner to complete a fine riposte.

For Allahyar, the night will be remembered fondly as a key milestone on his way back to full fitness, though first-team boss Liam Rosenior is keen to tread carefully with the winger, given his breakdown at the DW Stadium.

​Rosenior must now decide whether to involve him against West Brom on Friday night, or give him another Under-21s run-out against Sheffield Wednesday at the MKM Stadium on Saturday lunchtime.

"He's good. He makes me so happy," a buoyant Rosenior told Hull Live recently. "I've said to you before, I love all of them but Allahyar is a special guy. When you get to know him and where he's come from, and the way he looks at life, he's so positive.

"We were all devastated that he did that injury at Wigan, so every time I see him I'm so happy to see him and even happier to see him out on the training pitch."

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...injury-8196265

Comment

Looks like our boy with feature in the squad on Friday:

"Yes, he's back," the City boss beamed. "He got himself a goal (in the Under-21s) which is a real positive for us and he'll be involved for sure in part of the squad and we'll see how we use him come Friday."

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...l-city-8203441

Comment

That’s a lot of praise from the coach, very encouraging stuff. Seems to be a million times better than shotor
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            That’s a lot of praise from the coach, very encouraging stuff. Seems to be a million times better than shotor
                            correction: shotor morg (shotor is at least a resourceful and useful creature)

Comment

AS is back on the bench today! Good to see. Hope he makes an appearance.

The match is being streamed on ESPN plus for USA viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                AS is back on the bench today! Good to see. Hope he makes an appearance.

The match is being streamed on ESPN plus for USA viewers.
                                It is on Sky Sports in the UK.

I am watching it with My wife and father in law who are both season ticket holders at West Brom.

Comment

Working...
                                X