• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Fekr mikonid ta'viz beshe?
    he was subbed.

Comment

Hope it's nothing serious.

Comment

I am hoping because he was pointing to the area that he was knocked and he was able to play on that this is just a precaution with the prior injury in mind.

Comment

England is where Iranian football careers go to die. The curse is real. I didn’t believe it before but I’m convinced now. Holy shit… 3 injuries since he moved there…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            England is where Iranian football careers go to die. The curse is real. I didn’t believe it before but I’m convinced now. Holy shit… 3 injuries since he moved there…
            The real problem is why we can't enter the Spanish league (would have been the perfect match)

Comment

Championship number of matches is just crazy. Iranian players are not made for it.
              And this guy just came back from severe injury.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

The real problem is why we can't enter the Spanish league (would have been the perfect match)
                Spain is the only top football country where we can say we had more Legionnaire success than failure. And even the flop was in Segunda…

Comment

tanx god

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

tanx god
                    THANKS GOD!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Championship number of matches is just crazy. Iranian players are not made for it.
                      And this guy just came back from severe injury.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      I hear you...but I would reword it as Iranians don't have the training for it... otherwise no reason why we would not fair as well as anyone else.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

THANKS GOD!
                        tanx god!

Comment

Good times

Comment

Hull City boss Liam Rosenior provides Allahyar injury update

​"It was just a precaution," Rosenior told Hull Live. "He felt it (hamstring) tighten up and we won't take any risks.​

"I won't take any risks with any player. I felt it was the right thing to do to start him because he gives us something so different.

"We've spoken about it before and you can now see it in our game. We can play possession football, but we can also play in behind teams and he gives us that, hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later."

"It's much needed to get himself right, he's got two weeks now to get himself right and hopefully it's not a bad one.

Comment

is it the same leg? I rather he injures his other leg than having something on one leg that never works

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                is it the same leg? I rather he injures his other leg than having something on one leg that never works
                                Same leg, same muscle but not the same spot he had surgery on.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X