This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    ... and what's wrong with being gay? Are we homophobic around here? Just a reminder that it's 2022 and unfortunately for us Iranians it's IR that is homophobic and misogynistic.

Go Allahyar!
    but Ahmadinejad did set the record straight and told us there are no gays in Iran, not a single one, although his "members only" jacket was a bit gay looking
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      nothing...! (much)
      just saying that in the states outsides of the certain fast fashion circles/districts, if you're a dude and wear short pants .... good chance that assumptions are made about you being gay... if not just a Soossool of sorts...! in other words, its not a masculine outfit..!
      Imagine running away from Iran and ending up in a shithole like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        ... and what's wrong with being gay? Are we homophobic around here? Just a reminder that it's 2022 and unfortunately for us Iranians it's IR that is homophobic and misogynistic.

Go Allahyar!
        Who said wearing capris have anything to do with being gay? I simply think aesthetically they look bad on men.

Nothing wrong with being gay by the way.

Comment

Should Allayar continue in his current trend and form, come the World Cup, he’s a MUST. In Gholi and definitely JB we just don’t have an end-to-end attack-defence winger. I hope his enthusiasm and outbursting energy rubs off on both the other two!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            Should Allayar continue in his current trend and form, come the World Cup, he’s a MUST. In Gholi and definitely JB we just don’t have an end-to-end attack-defence winger. I hope his enthusiasm and outbursting energy rubs off on both the other two!
            Yes, this is quite the development! I hope TM also explores Dennis Eckert, at least for camp, as another option on the wing. Even if he doesn't make TM, it'll add something to the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
              Imagine running away from Iran and ending up in a shithole like that.
              i suppose if you were an iranian gay and to escape the gay prosecution ran off only to get stuck somewhere in the bible belt/midwest or other ass backwards mostly southern states in USA then that your statement could be kinda/ sorta true..!?

ps

i dont have anything against gays (two of my absolute best tenants are gay, also a not so close yet an admired old friend of mine and many of my favorite musical/etc artists !!) but i also can't fully grasp and come to terms with the notion that there is absolutely NOTHING Wrong with being gay either..!!

Ps
              I think Manesh will be rested for the league weekend action & more likely to come off bench ..!? So you’d think 🤔

Comment

Starting! Hopefully not as LWB.

Comment

^ I am hoping it's as a forward, as Oscar and Tetteh are both on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Starting! Hopefully not as LWB.
                    hopefully so ....!! but Acun may well ask coach to start him uptop vs tokhmy opponent so he could stat pad him ..!!
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 08-09-2022, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      hopefully so ....!! but Acun may well ask coach to start him uptop vs tokhmy opponent so he could stat pad him ..!!
                      SofaScore has him down as LM in a 5-4-1 formation.

Comment

Personally, I prefer him as a wing-back, he sees more of the ball, he can cut inside and go to score or make and assist. He can also guard and defend that left side.

Furthermore this will boost his chances of playing in the World Cup as there’s no way in the world he will be able to nudge Sardar or Taremi. At best he’ll be the third choice!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^ He doesn't need to nudge Sardar/Mehdi, he just needs to nudge JB/Gholi for that RW/RF spot

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            ^ He doesn't need to nudge Sardar/Mehdi, he just needs to nudge JB/Gholi for that RW/RF spot
                            Haha, that’s exactly my point. He will be able to nudge those two and not Sardar or Taremi.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Sky Sports has him as LWB, god dammit...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Sky Sports has him as LWB, god dammit...
                                He’s playing up front.

I didn’t realise Mark Hughes was Bradford manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X