Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try this link, there are pop ups, but its working for me after X'ing out several pop ups: http://allsportsdaily.co/a95-preston.../?sport=soccer

Comment

1 star weak foot

Need to change his position.

Comment

Thing that impresses me the most is his fearlessness.

Yeah he makes mistakes and is out of position, but he never stops asking for the ball and running at defenders. Causing them a lot of problems, although left footed crossing is obviously not his thing lol

Comment

AS needs to take Tetteh's position further upfield. Hoping to see that change relatively early in the 2nd half.

Comment

Another torture game.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              AS needs to take Tetteh's position further upfield. Hoping to see that change relatively early in the 2nd half.
              Yeah, that OLAGH does not know how to stay onside and has been pissing me off!

Comment

for the world cup we need midfield maestros.
                If he develops well in that position will be great.
                In a couple of years' time he can switch to forward position.

I suspect his manager has sussed out TM needs MFers. They want him to play in WC finals.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Yeah, that OLAGH does not know how to stay onside and has been pissing me off!
                  Lol

Comment

Comment

Shota’s system makes Ali Asghari style seem sophisticated. Terrible play by Hull. Getting overrun by PNE.

Comment

Finally Allahyar goes up front!

Just needs goal/assist to cement his place in this position.

Comment

Now this position suits him nicely! Almost got a penalty from goalkeeper.

Comment

Only if AS could get one decent ball/service..

Comment

Team can’t make a single clean pass. I know it’s game 2 but it’s the same as last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Now this position suits him nicely! Almost got a penalty from goalkeeper.
                                Allahyar needs some pointers from Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X