X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting

Comment

Looks like he's starting at LWB again. Darn it.

Comment

Please don't play him as LWB!

Comment

I’m happy he’s starting but his best is not at LWB.

Comment

Maybe Shota will move him back to ST towards the end of the game when he makes substitutions like he did last game? (At least that's what I'm hoping.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I’m happy he’s starting but his best is not at LWB.
              I don’t know how Shota has set out his team at previous clubs but it looks like he likes a big man up front. He has two up there today. Preston play in a way as well that having someone with strength to knock about their central defence could work well. Stereotypically has in the Championship.

Comment

The strange thing is that I never find any broadcast info about Hull's game.There are lot of other broadcast channels for Championship but no info about Hull. Is there any channel broadcasging the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  The strange thing is that I never find any broadcast info about Hull's game.There are lot of other broadcast channels for Championship but no info about Hull. Is there any channel broadcasging the game?
                  Broadcasting will be done through their ifollow page which you have to pay for. Unless someone can find a stream.

Comment

Any link?

Comment

Not on ESPN+ or hesgoal either =(

Comment

https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/even...-stream/898941

Comment

Updated link: http://allsportsdaily.co/a95-preston.../?sport=soccer

Comment

Dam can’t get either of those links to work, just comes up with loads of pop ups.

Comment

me too

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Dam can’t get either of those links to work, just comes up with loads of pop ups.
                                Same.

Comment

Working...
                                X