Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half of this community was wondering why we kept playing Taremi ahead of the wealth of PGPL gerdoo sellers at the time who could have taken his place. This was Taremi in his mid-twenties.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Acun posted it on his Twitter page too. His eyes can see £ signs.
      https://mobile.twitter.com/acunilica...78910480097286
      The highlight video has gotten nearly 350K views!!!! For a Championship side, that’s definitely punching up! Go Allahyar!

Comment

Comment

Some of y'all make it seem like AS is Arash Borhani (aka Arash Gol-Nazan).

Can he improve his finishing? Sure. He can improve many aspects of his game. But he's still only 21 and just started getting his feet wet professionally.

FFS, Taremi/Sardar still aren't great/pure finishers either. Porto fans' biggest gripe about Taremi is his less than ideal finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            You…. what? And while I appreciate your thoughts, I disagree with them. I trust my own eyes. Some of you guys are looking for a finished product in a 21 year old. None of our current players were anything special at age 21… Vahid Amiri, with respect, was a benchwarmer in Turkey at 29. Sardar wasn’t high volume scorer until 23 years. When it comes to Sayyad, the standard to play in TM becomes Vinicius or Mbappe…
            Amiri's overall pure footballing skills/pedigree was always lesser than that of current Allahyaar's even..! especially so, early on in Amiri's career he has improved his general footballing pedigree much since his younger but what always made Amiri a special footballer was the Bold in below's post..! well that and imo, his very strong mentality (Self-Belief and just Pure Confidence)..!

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Even besides having LWB in his repertoire, it bodes well for his tactical development to learn the demands associated with various positions besides his own.

It shows he has the football IQ to actually execute in new roles on short notice (something Frank was praising ghoddos for a few months ago, probably saved his brentford career).

I still do not really see him ever developing into a CM but certainly with some more practice/learning defensive basics he could be a good fill-in wing back if required.

Case of Allahyar also just proves how critical fitness and physical prowess is to the modern game. Its clear he may have some deficiencies on techincal, tactical fronts but he gets the chance to work those out on the pitch as opposed to from the bench in large part because he just gives the team so much physicality and energy. I think hosseinzadeh could have similar success in this regard in belgium bc of where his fitness levels already are. Hope we can continue to produce more players in this physical category (another ex is Taremi).
            besides all that stuff...!! we are mostly talking about what to do with him in the next few months before the WC and how best he could exert himself into the starting 11 of TM ..!!

Comment

https://www.tiktok.com/@hullcity/vid...app=v1&lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Can he improve his finishing? Sure. He can improve many aspects of his game. But he's still only 21 and just started getting his feet wet professionally.

FFS, Taremi/Sardar still aren't great/pure finishers either. Porto fans' biggest gripe about Taremi is his less than ideal finishing.
                Sardar's finishing skills are excellent ....has been so since youth i agree Taremi's pure finishing skills are rather weak,. ! before last AC it used to be flat out, piss poor ..! but the guy's overall game IQ is off the charts good, especially so on the attacking front..! that along with his consistently excellent personal fitness and beast-like physique is what made him a bonafide Elite world football Striker..!! besides all that, there is something quie enigmatic and bizare about Mehdi's footballing overall pedigree ..!! just difficult to specifically point out..!!? he can look sorta clumsy in his attacking approach sometimes, almost like he could trip on himself and then pop up right on the spot to score and off course he is phenomenally clever in his body positioning and approach for garnering PK worthy fouls..!!

and i know he is only 21 .... frankly still i dont see his finishing skills ever improve to levels of Sardar.... for the simple fact that he lacks Sardar's vision, anticipatory senses , spatial awareness and clever positioning in and around the box...!!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  lol poor borhani has made some of the most beutiful goals in our history.. kid was briliant
                  made some important and late winners for TM aswell.
                  who can forget this masterpiece? should have wone the international goal of the year right there..
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piU75Y-J4X8
                  would been a goal o the year contender..
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBUsu_adLSc
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Can someone please transcribe and translate his Farsi tat for me. Looks beautiful

Comment

دردهای واقعی میسازن مردهای واقعی نترسهای واقعی.
                        Real suffering creates real men...real fearless (men)

It is the lyrics to a rap song by Ali Soorna

https://www.aparat.com/v/XxRGc/%D8%A...B1%D9%86%D8%A7

Plus "Jesus " and some English text!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

^damet garm agha!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Acun posted it on his Twitter page too. His eyes can see £ signs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/acunilica...78910480097286
                            Oh man, is he a defender or attacker??? Damn boy, he’s doing the defenders job 110% … Akhar enghadar khaste mishe zoor nadare gol bezane

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                                Oh man, is he a defender or attacker??? Damn boy, he’s doing the defenders job 110% … Akhar enghadar khaste mishe zoor nadare gol bezane
                                Stamina is a strong point of his looks like. I am hoping and some Hull fans are as well that he was just filling in where needed and should be in a more attacking position soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X