Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar for TM captain and Midfield maestro! Y'all laughed but I called him our next Ashkan Dejagah beast mode in the midfield.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

His versatility is surely a strength but he belongs as a forward/winger where he can really do damage with his godly physical traits. Instead of burning someone in his own defensive third, if he does it in the offensive third, he's through on goal.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        His versatility is surely a strength but he belongs as a forward/winger where he can really do damage with his godly physical traits. Instead of burning someone in his own defensive third, if he does it in the offensive third, he's through on goal.
        Except his finishing has to improve. That's why I think a mf position suits him better. He just isn't as clinical in the final third as say Azmoun or Taremi right now.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          He just isn't as clinical in the final third as say Azmoun or Taremi right now.

ofcourse not but so they were not either at this age. It comes with age if you have the talent and motivation..

Comment

Allahyar highlights

Comment

🇹🇷 Süper Lig -> 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 #Championship

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh is at the top of the list!

Details ➡️ https://transfermarkt.com.tr/s/TVj

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Allahyar highlights
                A real shame if he isn’t starting at the World Cup…

Comment

I think we can all agree at this point that he is best used on the wing vs striker. Now we have evidence to show the guy can literally play anywhere on the left flank. The only thing separating him and our ultimate utility player aka Vahid Amiri is allahyar playing as a CM (which I wanted tested but at this point maybe not with our limited time to the WC).

To me the same way Amiri is a must for our XI, so is allahyar at this point. Especially against 3 physical and fast teams….we will need allahyar’s physical presence and engine more than anyone (besides maybe Amiri).
                  Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-01-2022, 11:34 AM.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    I think we can all agree at this point that he is best used on the wing vs striker. Now we have evidence to show the guy can literally play anywhere on the left flank. The only thing separating him and our ultimate utility player aka Vahid Amiri is allahyar is Amiri playing as a CM (which I wanted tested but at this point maybe not with our limited time to the WC).

To me the same way Amiri is a must for our XI, so is allahyar at this point. Especially against 3 physical and fast teams….we will need allahyar’s physical presence and engine more than anyone (besides maybe Amiri).
                    How is Amiri’s recovery going?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      How is Amiri’s recovery going?
                      hes already back on the pitch. Should reintegrate into fully training in the coming weeks. The guy is a beast and maybe this back injury was actually a blessing, finally got him some real rest.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        A real shame if he isn’t starting at the World Cup…
                        well, he isnt likely to Start anywhere across the front 3 no matter who the coach will be..! ( those spots are essentially locked-in for our veteran, key TM stars..!)
                        certainly best for the TM and his own WC Minutes/starting chances if kept at LWB spot in Hull and given some more game time, in order to polish upon his still rather raw and rough on edges defensive traits (his stance, timing, tackling skills, etc)..!
                        I admit that this will be a rather tough transition for him as a player who's so far spent his entire career in attacking roles..!! but if anyone in current TM picture could pull it off to a respectable enough degree in short time, imo it would be Allahyaar..!!!
                        not to mention that The Rewards for making it happen would simply be immense..! both from Int. and club career perspective..! he'd become the new (hajsafi),achaar faraance of TM for like another 10-20 years ? 😂 and probably eventually gobbled up a far more elite EU club on a rather hefty pay-scale considering the severe shortage of such talents in todays football, and probably secured of his starting status for years to come in club and country ? ffs the likes of Dani Alavez was still employed in FCB at tender age of 38?

ps
                        i admit that kid's ceiling is rather high and with his career drive and professionalism anything is possible, but trust me, you ....! he just isnt and probably won't ever become a clinical enough of finisher to become a dependable, regular goal-getter for club and country like Sardar/ Mehdi..! and yes even as a Teen i coulda see such killer instincts in Sardar's game that are clearly lacking in allahyaar's play to me so far..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Allahyar highlights
                          Acun posted it on his Twitter page too. His eyes can see £ signs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/acunilica...78910480097286

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            hes already back on the pitch. Should reintegrate into fully training in the coming weeks. The guy is a beast and maybe this back injury was actually a blessing, finally got him some real rest.
                            i dont know man, back injuries are often nigglingAF even after supposed full recovery..! and at his old age even much less chance of complete recovery..??

i know the guy is a very strong willed, highly driven and disciplined player, but not so sure we'd ever get to see the old Amiri again ..? kida sorta like Mahdavikia ...!!:/

TM is shaky and soorakh AF without him on the pitch, especially so eskoocher's TM ..!! his absence made much, nearly all of the difference in our friendly loss vs Algeria earlier after which everything went tits up at TM...!! far more so than the void of kannani..!!

Comment

Even besides having LWB in his repertoire, it bodes well for his tactical development to learn the demands associated with various positions besides his own.

It shows he has the football IQ to actually execute in new roles on short notice (something Frank was praising ghoddos for a few months ago, probably saved his brentford career).

I still do not really see him ever developing into a CM but certainly with some more practice/learning defensive basics he could be a good fill-in wing back if required.

Case of Allahyar also just proves how critical fitness and physical prowess is to the modern game. Its clear he may have some deficiencies on techincal, tactical fronts but he gets the chance to work those out on the pitch as opposed to from the bench in large part because he just gives the team so much physicality and energy. I think hosseinzadeh could have similar success in this regard in belgium bc of where his fitness levels already are. Hope we can continue to produce more players in this physical category (another ex is Taremi).

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                i admit that kid's ceiling is rather high and with his career drive and professionalism anything is possible, but trust me, you ....! he just isnt and probably won't ever become a clinical enough of finisher to become a dependable, regular goal-getter for club and country like Sardar/ Mehdi..! and yes even as a Teen i coulda see such killer instincts in Sardar's game that are clearly lacking in allahyaar's play to me so far..!
                                You…. what? And while I appreciate your thoughts, I disagree with them. I trust my own eyes. Some of you guys are looking for a finished product in a 21 year old. None of our current players were anything special at age 21… Vahid Amiri, with respect, was a benchwarmer in Turkey at 29. Sardar wasn’t high volume scorer until 23 years. When it comes to Sayyad, the standard to play in TM becomes Vinicius or Mbappe…

Comment

Working...
                                X