This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Please share live links, thanks in advance!
    https://poscitech.com/hull-city-vs-b.../?sport=soccer

Comment

Allahyar playing LWB

Comment

Thank you, LC jan! Khodayi.

Comment

Allahyar as left wingback ??? That's different

Comment

Well, some here did float the idea of AS playing further back. Must say, I don't like it. He's too explosive/dynamic to be playing so far from goal.

Comment

Nearly fed Oscar for the goal!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Well, some here did float the idea of AS playing further back. Must say, I don't like it. He's too explosive/dynamic to be playing so far from goal.
                I called Shota personally. He is unlikely to take Taremi or Azmoun spot so why not try him...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Well, the blessing is that AS is much more involved and has many more touches, rather than on his usual isolated island upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    Yeah luckily he is young enough to try one or two other positions. I based my observation on how fit he is and to be a MF you need to be fit enough to at least run around (not jog) for 75 minutes and his ability to control the ball, fist touch and dribbling. But of course, there is more to playing MF than that I suppose. His physic reminds me of Otavio of Porto. TM could hugely benefit from such midfielder. having said all that, this year we will see.
                    I hate doing this!

But WOW my prediction was right!
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Allahyar....

Once again, looking City's best attacking threat this afternoon. Everything good they've done has come down his side.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...l-city-7394140

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

AS is surely punishing some opposing players today. Getting stuck in.

Comment

Allahyar

Excellent tracking back on the far side deep to win a goal kick for his side.

Bristol attack

Allahyar races back to win it well deep in Tigers territory. Big roar from the crowd

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...l-city-7394140

Comment

1-1 now after an Ozan PK.

AS is moving to forward now. 73rd min.

Comment

Allahyar

Is hurting after his part in that challenge with Atkinson, limping away. Won't be able to continue I don't think.

CHANGE

Nope, he's coming off to a standing ovation. Covil on for his debut.

Comment

AS subbed off after injury. I think he's okay (knock on wood). Just seems like a stinger.

Good shift by AS out of position at LWB (primarily). Got stuck in, aggressive, was dangerous coming forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X