Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Melli is in Shambles. Officially Divided.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys know Who you are. Neither sko nor cq are toxic. The federation and group of agenda driven fans are to be blamed.

Comment

Did you guys read that IFF wants to finish this game officialy on monday ? I read something like that on BBC , that IFF will on monday decide if Skocic leaves or not, so we have 2 days left.

Comment

Last but not least this is what not putting Iran first look like. Blaming others to not having to do their part. If we fans could focus on being fans, players focus on The pitch etc then we would be better off. But iranians all being rocket scientists and full time coaches they allways know better

Comment

Easy to blame fans when clearly real fault lies elsewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            so everybody who posted non-sko aligned is a mutineer. So a strong coach would drop: Abedzadeh, PAG, Milad, M. Hosseini, Karimi, Taremi, ARJ, Ghoddos, Hajsafi, Ansarifard, etc?

I dont think so. That would be suicide for the team.

A strong coach would have successfuly managed to gain the trust or at least respect of half of his players. Especially the key ones.

The minute it is proven he has failed to do so (now) he should go. simple as that.

I have nothing personally against sko, but he was unable to do the first thing before even getting to discussion of tactics, create a unified environment where everybody believes team is headed in the right direction.

If it was down to Nokhodi, he would take the U-23 to the World Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
              First of all none is making the claim that fans are the only one to blame. They just make it even worse.

Secondly fans behaviour interact with how people in power behave. Is it unreasonable to think that it opens up opportunities for aholes to take advantage of?

And last: it is easy to deflect blame and hard to take responsibility. As head of federation, coach, player but alsp as FANS.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                %60 IFF - %30 Fans - %10 Players

IFF always fails so nothing new!

Fans messed up this time. And i think its because we are missing someone like adel and 90tv show. Lets not forget how many times adel saved CQ from all the toxic in the media.

Misaghi (someone who has taken adels job) invited skocic and spoke to the guy like he cleans his house for living. Pure dis-respect from the guy. On other hand taremi mis translated skocic's words and attacked him for wrong reason.

Comment

If anything the fans discontent with skocic has been vindicated by the fact that half of TM are also showing discontent with the current situation. There is no way the players would be swayed to show disatisfaction just because fans are unhappy. So it seems the fans were one step ahead of others. Good on them.

Comment

A team that was once so unified … under the Skocic era, it has not only evaporated by exacerbated beyond.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

After this whole fiasco,
                      There is no sane PERSON that would ever want to work with our TM, fans or players. Let alone a respected coach.
                      You guys can dream of Mr. 'park the bus and always fail' to come back, but that's never gonna happen. You can also dream of Guardiola becoming our coach while you at it.
                      Skocic is all we got and all we can get.. why is it so hard to understand? Who on earth would want to coach Iran right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        The mutineers are the ones who went to the presidential palace and demanded he be let go (allegedly).
                        You know I have been one of the biggest Taremi fans on this site even when people hated his guts, called him khayemal, bashed him cause he was in Persepolis, or even when he f***ed up in turkey - so it pains me to say if those allegations are true - then yes Skocic should get rid of Taremi and JB.
                        Get rid for who? Persepolis players??? Hamed Pakdel and Saeid Sadeghi?

Comment

If half the team made up of the BEST players are leading a coup de taut against you as a coach, you fu**** up and it's over. I don't see any way forward to issue disciplinary measures against 11 of the most talented and experienced players. It's not the Taremi situation where Skocic could justify (rightfully) reprimanding a single player.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          The mutineers are the ones who went to the presidential palace and demanded he be let go (allegedly).
                          You know I have been one of the biggest Taremi fans on this site even when people hated his guts, called him khayemal, bashed him cause he was in Persepolis, or even when he f***ed up in turkey - so it pains me to say if those allegations are true - then yes Skocic should get rid of Taremi and JB.

The positive in me wants to believe that Taremi and JB simply told the President we have a shit iff who can’t arrange friendlies, camps or even coordinate kits - do something.

In general I agree with you though, if Skocic has lost half the team, and he won’t kick the players out then he’s ineffectual and should go.

What the players have done (Azmoun and Taremi camps specifically) is unacceptable and very unprofessional.

Things like this have happened before. Marhoom Dehdari basically kicked out 17 (or was it 12) TM
                          Players because they couldn’t handle his discipline.
                          That led to players like Abezadeh, Zarincheh, Namjoo Motlagh, Nader Mohammadkhani and many other young players finally getting a chance.

Comment

Unity.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Unity.
                              https://youtu.be/toAEQTsidvg
                              We need Rick James to stanp this on the players forehead asap.
                              Extra large ring stamp for Sardar..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                If half the team made up of the BEST players are leading a coup de taut against you as a coach, you fu**** up and it's over. I don't see any way forward to issue disciplinary measures against 11 of the most talented and experienced players. It's not the Taremi situation where Skocic could justify (rightfully) reprimanding a single player.
                                Yeah 100%
                                As someone wrote, think he just rather get fired than resign, so he can get most of the salary out (via CAS)
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X