Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Melli is in Shambles. Officially Divided.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good talk on this:

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Bayad hamashoon beshinan va in masale raa hal konan. Sare federation bayad in dastoor raa bede. HARCHE ZOODTAR.

Albate federation ham too havaa ast, vali omidvaram yek NESHAASTE FO'RI bargozar beshe va hameye bazikonhaaye

TM dar in neshast sherkat konand.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        But what about our shit camps? Our shit jerseys? Our shit mentality? About the dispute now? That your fault Mr. Dragan Skocic!
        Pretty much the story for every TM coach and pre WC we have ever had. Common denominator is IFF not Skocic. Blame needs to be directed at the correct source bot a scapegoat...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Bayad hamashoon beshinan va in masale raa hal konan. Sare federation bayad in dastoor raa bede. HARCHE ZOODTAR.

Albate federation ham too havaa ast, vali omidvaram yek NESHAASTE FO'RI bargozar beshe va hameye bazikonhaaye

TM dar in neshast sherkat konand.
          They had 2 WEEKS in camp ke beshinan va masale hal konan. Azmoun decides to do this while is everyone is back with their clubs.. What a distraction from Sardar! Not every player is into bazigooshi. Most of them are trying to get into shape for the new season and WC so that they can last longer than 30 minutes on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Good talk on this:
            Yes fantastic talk. Plz post more from this show in the future
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Yes fantastic talk. Plz post more from this show in the future
              I agree 100% with the sentiment at 4:27.

We were having exactly these debates in 2006 - and we all regretted it when the divided disunited TM took the pitch.

Now is the time.

Comment

Good talk on this:

Fantastic, would like to see more of this punditry over Misaghi, Khiabani and the others....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  I agree 100% with the sentiment at 4:27.
                  We were having exactly these debates in 2006 - and we all regretted it when the divided disunited TM took the pitch.
                  Now is the time.
                  Yeah to wait another 50-100 days is a disaster in several ways..
                  Change needs to happen within a week, just get it over with.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The situation is untenable for Skocic. He has to go unless he cuts half the team. The full squad will not unite under him now. A new coach is eminent, it really doesnt matter who.

Comment

Only CQ can finish this disaster, or someone with a bigger name than him.
                      Iranians are like this, its in our blood sadly, even if Skocic was a good coach i always felt somehow he doesnt have the 100% respect, even if he is a better than than Guardiola ....Iran needs a big name, always.
                      Same for an iranian coach, if we have an iranian coach who is world class he will still face much trouble..... its in our bloood
                      CQ i pray that monday they say CQ comes back and starts rebuilding this turd

Comment

I think the context is clear man that he was dividing the group (players being part of it). This off the tails of one group of players not supporting him and one supporting him yesterday on IG.

This is a guy who was sensitive enough to Mehdi Taremi's past general tweet (with no direct reference to Skocic) was aimed at him ... you don't think more obvious overtures are not being addressed? He has a history of this and he reacts to things.
                        He specifically defended the players who spoke out the statement which was released by Sardar, by saying such statement was unnecessary.

He's clearly not attacking the players.

Come man, I think we all agree that he's not a great coach, but let's try to be fair to the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          They had 2 WEEKS in camp ke beshinan va masale hal konan. Azmoun decides to do this while is everyone is back with their clubs.. What a distraction from Sardar! Not every player is into bazigooshi. Most of them are trying to get into shape for the new season and WC so that they can last longer than 30 minutes on the field.
                          Khob Mehdi jan, yeki ham bayad gooshe Sardar raa begire va feshaar bede, amma hala ke pish omadeh bayad say kard in mas'ale raa hal kard.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Can someone explain to me what happened exactly. I tried reading the first few pages of this thread and couldnt 100% determine what happened.

Did Azmoun post on instagram supporting or opposing Skocic? And whatever position he took did he make it seem like it was on behalf of the entire team?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              He specifically defended the players who spoke out the statement which was released by Sardar, by saying such statement was unnecessary.

He's clearly not attacking the players.

Come man, I think we all agree that he's not a great coach, but let's try to be fair to the guy.
                              He can’t do anything right in the eyes of his haters.
                              It was a solid and good statement. Didn’t signal any petty vengeance against the players who didn’t share Azmoun’s message either.

However, a solid coach would cut the mutineers out. I’d have a lot more respect for him if he did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                                Can someone explain to me what happened exactly. I tried reading the first few pages of this thread and couldnt 100% determine what happened.

Did Azmoun post on instagram supporting or opposing Skocic? And whatever position he took did he make it seem like it was on behalf of the entire team?
                                Azmoun posted a statement on instagram saying we as TM players don’t want any changes in staff.
                                About 10 other players plus some non tm players share the statement.

Soon after Taremi and Hajisafi and JB post a statement saying Azmoun’s message was not sent out with full coordination of all.

Interpretation is that skocic may be sacked and half of TM is in favor, and other half is opposed.

Hajisafi has always been the most connected/in the know one so he’s betting on the probable winning horse.

Orders have come from very high up that Skocic must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X